View Single Post
Old Thu Jun 08, 2017, 10:35am
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC Official View Post
Rut, you are wrong and you know it, and so does everyone else on here. They already released the wording of how the RULE is going to read, and you are still denying that this is a RULE change, not just a mechanics change. I don't give a rat's ass what your state or any other state chooses to do. It's still in the rule book.

It is right there in front of you yet you keep denying it.
So the rule that requires a black and white shirt is always used by states that use NF rules? Interesting, because I can name many states that for some time do not use black and white shirts during their games. So again, when you show me why states that are members are using things outside of the stated rules (and I could get into things like shot clocks) and now this is a "mandated" unlike any other application of this policy. Interesting. Again, your penis is too hard for this change.

I will say this again. I have worked a tournament or two that used shirts that were no where near the black and white shirts. I worked a tournament that every year used a different color shirt and jacket. It was one of the appealing parts of working the tournament as we would get more gear. I worked a tournament that on the first day they celebrated veterans and we were given a camouflage style shirt to work those games. So just like the shirts we wear, states, associations and even individuals use all kinds of things that do not fit the rules. We have those conversations every day on this site, if you are paying attention.

Peace

Last edited by JRutledge; Thu Jun 08, 2017 at 10:40am.