View Single Post
Old Tue May 30, 2017, 04:00pm
Esteemed Forum Member

Equipment ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sj View Post
What? No headband question?
Only indirectly.

4) Players on Team A are wearing white jerseys and red shorts. Several players on Team A are wearing white wrist bands, headbands, leg sleeves, and arm sleeves. Player A1 is wearing red compression shorts that extend below the uniform shorts. The official allows this because A1’s compression shorts are the same color as the uniform shorts. Is the official correct? No (Rule 3-5-3)

5) Players on Team A are wearing blue jerseys and blue shorts. Several players on Team A are wearing white wrist bands, headbands, leg sleeves, and arm sleeves. Player A2 is wearing a white undershirt under his uniform jersey. The official allows this because A2’s undershirt is the same color as the equipment worn by the other Team A players. Is the official correct? No (Rule 3-5-6)

I was supposed to only provide questions based on 2016-17, and 2017-18 NFHS rule changes, and Points of Emphasis. The "Skylar Diggins" rule (no extensions on headbands) was introduced in 2015-16.
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

“I was in prison and you came to visit me.” (Matthew 25:36)

Last edited by BillyMac; Tue May 30, 2017 at 04:14pm.