View Single Post
Old Tue May 02, 2017, 12:32pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy View Post
You must have not called Men's FP.....
Ah Men's Fastpitch....the reason that "horrible" is one of my Magic Words. It's a weird game where you have to let bullsh!t slide, because otherwise you wouldn't have enough players left to finish the third inning.

To add to the OP, I've personally noticed more foul language on the field the last two years in particular. I was working a JV game where the F3's every third word was a cuss, and that's when she was chatting with teammates. A varsity HS batter mumbled "G-dammit" to herself after every strike, called or swinging. Last weekend, I had to quietly remind a JC player that audible F-bombs were grounds for automatic ejection (conference rule), but luckily I have somewhat poor hearing. That said, it's no worse than the language I used when I was that age...nor is it any worse than my casual pottymouth. Thankfully, my games lately have been free of any grabassery.

Last edited by teebob21; Tue May 02, 2017 at 12:37pm.