View Single Post
Old Sat Apr 22, 2017, 12:29pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRutledge View Post
You probably do not watch much NBA. I see travels called all the time when I decide to watch the game. Seem them called against even top players.

Who cares what they try to do? The NFL has totally different rules than high school too. No one seems to go around worrying about what the NFL allows in relationship to kids or being role models. If they do, then get flagged and they learn quick. I do not care what anyone does on TV, because they are not at that level and I certainly am not there as well.

Peace
Football is much different than basketball. To be fair, I don't watch much football so I don't know the differences. However, since I do referee basketball I see exactly how kids, in elementary school and high school, try to do what NBA players are doing. You also hear many times how, "well that's what Lebron does." There are differences in rules from the pros to high school in most sports I would think but those don't correlate the way basketball does.

What is allowed in the NFL that elementary and high school kids would try and copy?