Thread: Last Night
View Single Post
Old Tue Apr 04, 2017, 10:06am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam View Post
This is the last I'm going to say about it.

Saying they missed a travel is discussing a play.
Saying "that was pretty poor last night" is criticizing the crew.

Saying they missed the OOB call is discussing a play.
Saying "That was bad, inconsistent officiating last night" is criticizing the crew.

My comments on the use of "ticky-tack" were not from a moderator perspective, so they should have been included in a different post. I stand by the opinion, but it's a separate issue.

While I appreciate your opinion, this part of the public discussion is over. Feel free to PM me if you want.

Final note: I'm open to further discussing this privately, but not in public. Keep the discussion about the plays.
One main reason I love this forum is we show plays and we have different opinions on how it should have been officiated.

I will never do a final or 1k college mens games. I cant say that I understand what they are calling or not calling and cant judge it.

I can look at plays and think how I would call similar situations.

On that note I dont want to hear your opinion about the crew last night especially if its negative. I want to come here and hear your thoughts on why you would officiating plays differently.

If the highly paid Adam says its getting too negative then it is. And you should listen or leave the forum. It isnt helping anyone. Clearly you can PM him so we can get back to discussing plays.

Thanks!