View Single Post
Old Tue Mar 14, 2017, 11:01am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaTerp View Post
Overall feedback was that I had a strong game- my partners not so much. And I don't say that to disparage them. Just being honest about what was said. But this end of game situation is really bothering me. Trying to learn from it and move on but I wish I'd stepped up more in the last sequence. That was communicated as well.
I do think you should have received the play better. You were very wide once on the endline, and your transition was fine. Either way from the L's angle here this could be a tough foul to call in transition and one that the C should be ready to make. I would personally as the C have been at least 5 or so feet onto the court. But for some reason end of game calls/no-calls get disproportionately weighed. I understand the idea of a team having less time to adjust, but the reality is a screw up by us is weighted equal anytime in the game. The fact that there is a countdown just adds to the urgency and "importance" but to me all calls are equal. Team turnovers and decisions play a much larger factor into the outcome.

After all that I though it was a clear foul from the video.