View Single Post
Old Sun Feb 19, 2017, 02:33pm
Esteemed Forum Member

Fans, Media ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucky View Post
1) Photographer for home team is using flash during live ball action. He is only person on endline, it is a small venue, there is a small crowd, and it is very noticeable. Oddly, he only took pics using the flash while the home team players were shooting. Is it legal for a photographer to use this flash?

3) home team fan/student is banging a cow bell during FT attempt by visiting player. Legal during dead ball? During live ball? Is this considered an artificial noise maker and thus illegal? I seem to recall a case for this situation.
1) If the photographer is between the free throw lane lines, the officials can move him outside the lane lines. (1-20: Non-playing personnel shall stand outside the free throw lane lines extended toward the sidelines throughout the game.) After being moved, if he is still distracting the players with his flash, have the site director deal with it.

3) A cow bell is always considered an artificial noise maker and is always (live ball, dead ball, sick ball) illegal (1-18: The use of artificial noisemakers shall be prohibited).
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

“I was in prison and you came to visit me.” (Matthew 25:36)

Last edited by BillyMac; Sun Feb 19, 2017 at 02:37pm.