The Official Forum

The Official Forum (https://forum.officiating.com/)
-   Softball (https://forum.officiating.com/softball/)
-   -   PONY Nationals- Durham, NC... (https://forum.officiating.com/softball/92121-pony-nationals-durham-nc.html)

jmkupka Wed Jul 25, 2012 08:33pm

PONY Nationals- Durham, NC...

You goin'?

LIUmp Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:35pm

Yes, but I'm going to Raleigh and Garner...not Durham.

outathm Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:44pm

I will be there. Looking forward to it. Unless you are from Raleigh, Durham, Garner, Cary etc. it is all the same place. :)

I know this is sacrilege for the people that lie there, but it is true for the other 99.9% of the world.

CecilOne Thu Jul 26, 2012 08:26am

Quote:

Originally Posted by outathm (Post 849922)
I will be there. Looking forward to it. Unless you are from Raleigh, Durham, Garner, Cary etc. it is all the same place. :)

I know this is sacrilege for the people that lie there, but it is true for the other 99.9% of the world.

Have fun, will miss you at Salem. :)

justcallmeblue Thu Jul 26, 2012 09:49am

Raleigh, Durham, Cary (about 20 min apart). . . In Long Island, you can dive 20 minutes and still be in the same town.

NCASAUmp Thu Jul 26, 2012 03:55pm

I'll be one of the Field Directors there. Give me a shout. :)

greg99 Mon Aug 06, 2012 09:24am

I'm a parent of a 12U playing in the PONY nationals. just wanted to let you all know that the umpires at all the games I attended were great.

Thank You
Job well Done

jmkupka Mon Aug 06, 2012 01:25pm

To Dave (NCASAUMP)

The IUCs at the fields were excellent, as far as giving me concrete information on the goods and fixables of my mechanics. Over the week, I was at Bond, Garner and Thomas Brooks, so I worked with a few of them.

I'm a better umpire for having worked this Nationals. Thanks.

NCASAUmp Mon Aug 06, 2012 07:39pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmkupka (Post 851092)
The IUCs at the fields were excellent, as far as giving me concrete information on the goods and fixables of my mechanics. Over the week, I was at Bond, Garner and Thomas Brooks, so I worked with a few of them.

I'm a better umpire for having worked this Nationals. Thanks.

Glad to hear you had a good time! Next time, give me a shout, and we can meet up.

When were you at Bond, and at what fields, if I might ask? You can send it in a PM if you don't want to say publicly.

I was at Middle Creek on Saturday, Thomas Brooks on Sunday, then Bond 1 & 2 from Monday through Wednesday, running water and Gatorade to the fields (some may say I brought too MUCH water/Gatorade to the fields, but we won't mention any names). :D

LIUmp Sun Aug 12, 2012 01:40pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by NCASAUmp (Post 851149)
Glad to hear you had a good time! Next time, give me a shout, and we can meet up.

When were you at Bond, and at what fields, if I might ask? You can send it in a PM if you don't want to say publicly.

I was at Middle Creek on Saturday, Thomas Brooks on Sunday, then Bond 1 & 2 from Monday through Wednesday, running water and Gatorade to the fields (some may say I brought too MUCH water/Gatorade to the fields, but we won't mention any names). :D

No one will ever say I'm dehydrated.

When you gotta go you gotta go. :D

Good to see the bathrooms at all fields missed me.

The UIC didn't knock me for my game, he knocked me for having to go. In the 6th inning of a 39 minute disaster.

I told you to bring a water/Gatorade for each inning. I was silly enough to drink it. All. :D

bigsig Mon Aug 13, 2012 04:28pm

You're a pisser!