The Official Forum

The Official Forum (https://forum.officiating.com/)
-   Softball (https://forum.officiating.com/softball/)
-   -   NFHS Question (https://forum.officiating.com/softball/81793-nfhs-question.html)

Skahtboi Wed Oct 05, 2011 08:54am

NFHS Question

For the moderators:

Why was my thread regarding the NFHS Forums closed?

MD Longhorn Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:40pm

Just speculating ... what do you think might happen to a thread about the Pepsi website that was posted on the Coca Cola forum?

HugoTafurst Thu Oct 06, 2011 06:31am

Just speculating ... what do you think might happen to a thread about the Pepsi website that was posted on the Coca Cola forum?

You could be right, but I'd be surprised and a little disappointed if that was the case.
For some reason I gave this board a little morecredit for intellectual integrity.

Oh and looking further down the list, I see the post regarding NFHS forum IS still up.
Perhaps it disappeared temprarily wgen the spam posts were being removed...

Skahtboi Thu Oct 06, 2011 09:04am

The thing is, the thread is closed. Locked tight. No one else can respond to it.

Skahtboi Thu Oct 06, 2011 09:07am

Oh...and MC....there have been all kinds of posts about the NFHS Forum on here that have never been locked. So, I don't think it is a case of Coke v Pepsi, or Gideon v Wainright or even Brown v Board of Education. I am wondering if it didn't inadvertently get closed when whoever the spammer was that was reported was removed.

HugoTafurst Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:37am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skahtboi (Post 791849)
Oh...and MC....there have been all kinds of posts about the NFHS Forum on here that have never been locked. So, I don't think it is a case of Coke v Pepsi, or Gideon v Wainright or even Brown v Board of Education. I am wondering if it didn't inadvertently get closed when whoever the spammer was that was reported was removed.

Hmmm I would have never thought of that
:):)

CecilOne Mon Oct 10, 2011 09:41am

Quote:

Originally Posted by HugoTafurst (Post 791864)
Hmmm I would have never thought of that
:):)

What if you had been drinking this time? :p :p :D :D

HugoTafurst Wed Oct 12, 2011 04:41pm

Just for the record

12 Oct. 2011
0749 EDT

Internal Server Error
When finished reading the error information, click 'Exit' to return to the previous page.
An application error has occurred, and an email report has been sent.

Skahtboi Thu Oct 13, 2011 08:38am

Quote:

Originally Posted by HugoTafurst (Post 793140)
12 Oct. 2011
0749 EDT

Internal Server Error
When finished reading the error information, click 'Exit' to return to the previous page.
An application error has occurred, and an email report has been sent.

Yep. I tried again yesterday and got the same message. Whatever participants they didn't lose in the transfer from the old NFHS site, they are certainly going to lose from this month + of being out of commission.