The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Softball

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old Tue Feb 01, 2011, 04:34pm
Official Forum Member

Anybody know whatever became of....

....Tom, aka Dakota? It has been around a year since he was last here. He used to be such an active participant on this and other officiating boards.

It's a small world, but I wouldn't want to have to paint it.
Old Tue Feb 01, 2011, 04:57pm
Official Forum Member

Location: The Land Of The Free and The Home Of The Brave (MD/DE)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skahtboi View Post
....Tom, aka Dakota? It has been around a year since he was last here. He used to be such an active participant on this and other officiating boards.
Hasn't been on the NFHS forum either.
Old Tue Feb 01, 2011, 08:00pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CecilOne View Post
Hasn't been on the NFHS forum either.
Uh, neither have we....
What day is it???
Old Wed Apr 06, 2011, 05:03pm
Official Forum Member

Hi, guys. I'm back since HS season is underway (sort of, between the melting snow and resulting wet fields, the start is kind of slow...).

Yeah, I "disappeared" for several months. It seems that every few years, my off-season become both mental and physical. It is not that I actively decide to take a break, I just find I apparently need a break as evidenced by my not clicking in to visit the various softball umpiring boards for awhile.

As I catch up on my thread reading, I'm sure I'll find something to argue about ... err, discuss, soon.
Old Wed Apr 06, 2011, 05:41pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota View Post
Hi, guys. I'm back since HS season is underway (sort of, between the melting snow and resulting wet fields, the start is kind of slow...).

Yeah, I "disappeared" for several months. It seems that every few years, my off-season become both mental and physical. It is not that I actively decide to take a break, I just find I apparently need a break as evidenced by my not clicking in to visit the various softball umpiring boards for awhile.

As I catch up on my thread reading, I'm sure I'll find something to argue about ... err, discuss, soon.
Good to see you Tom........sometimes life just keeps us away.

Joel
Old Wed Apr 06, 2011, 08:25pm
Official Forum Member

Welcome back, Tom!
Old Fri Apr 08, 2011, 09:44am
Official Forum Member

Location: The Land Of The Free and The Home Of The Brave (MD/DE)
Quote:

As long as you are OK and enjoyed the break.
Old Fri Apr 08, 2011, 01:22pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:

Welcome back.

It's a small world, but I wouldn't want to have to paint it.