The Official Forum

The Official Forum (https://forum.officiating.com/)
-   Softball (https://forum.officiating.com/softball/)
-   -   Anybody know whatever became of.... (https://forum.officiating.com/softball/61573-anybody-know-whatever-became.html)

Skahtboi Tue Feb 01, 2011 04:34pm

Anybody know whatever became of....

....Tom, aka Dakota? It has been around a year since he was last here. He used to be such an active participant on this and other officiating boards.

CecilOne Tue Feb 01, 2011 04:57pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skahtboi (Post 724873)
....Tom, aka Dakota? It has been around a year since he was last here. He used to be such an active participant on this and other officiating boards.

Hasn't been on the NFHS forum either. :(

HugoTafurst Tue Feb 01, 2011 08:00pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by CecilOne (Post 724880)
Hasn't been on the NFHS forum either. :(

Uh, neither have we.... :D
What day is it???

Dakota Wed Apr 06, 2011 05:03pm

Hi, guys. I'm back since HS season is underway (sort of, between the melting snow and resulting wet fields, the start is kind of slow...).

Yeah, I "disappeared" for several months. It seems that every few years, my off-season become both mental and physical. It is not that I actively decide to take a break, I just find I apparently need a break as evidenced by my not clicking in to visit the various softball umpiring boards for awhile.

As I catch up on my thread reading, I'm sure I'll find something to argue about ... err, discuss, soon. ;)

Gulf Coast Blue Wed Apr 06, 2011 05:41pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dakota (Post 747523)
Hi, guys. I'm back since HS season is underway (sort of, between the melting snow and resulting wet fields, the start is kind of slow...).

Yeah, I "disappeared" for several months. It seems that every few years, my off-season become both mental and physical. It is not that I actively decide to take a break, I just find I apparently need a break as evidenced by my not clicking in to visit the various softball umpiring boards for awhile.

As I catch up on my thread reading, I'm sure I'll find something to argue about ... err, discuss, soon. ;)

Good to see you Tom........sometimes life just keeps us away.

Joel

BretMan Wed Apr 06, 2011 08:25pm

Welcome back, Tom! :)

CecilOne Fri Apr 08, 2011 09:44am

Quote:

As long as you are OK and enjoyed the break. :)

Skahtboi Fri Apr 08, 2011 01:22pm

Quote:

Welcome back.