The Official Forum

The Official Forum (https://forum.officiating.com/)
-   Softball (https://forum.officiating.com/softball/)
-   -   SMSUA on Facebook (https://forum.officiating.com/softball/52609-smsua-facebook.html)

bkbjones Tue Mar 31, 2009 01:29am

SMSUA on Facebook
 
Seattle's finest are now on Facebook Runner awards and avoiding boogers | Facebook

The page will be expanded. I invite each of you to be "fans," and invite others. Steal it if you want. We (SRW, me and a couple others are the training staff, serving at the pleasure of Tom Henderson) are just in it to help umpires become better

You can check out our similar blog at smsua.blogspot.com. If I can get gadgets on Facebook like I have already done on the blog, they'll be there.

Any way we can reach our umpires. One to one, person to person is, of course, best. And not all embrace this computer/internet thing of ours. But it is a tool, and used correctly...

By the same token, I don't want too many bells and whistles on it. Wild Bill's eyes start rolling LONG before we get to RSS feeds...

NCASAUmp Tue Mar 31, 2009 07:37am

John, is that your baby picture shown as one of the fans?

bkbjones Tue Mar 31, 2009 02:07pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by NCASAUmp (Post 592763)
John, is that your baby picture shown as one of the fans?

That's my beautiful granddaughter, Cara. The only part of me that ever looked close to that good might have been my eyes.

Her life is good. She gets everything fed to her, and when she messes her pants someone else gets to clean it up. Kinda like I've done with some of my partners on the softball field. :eek:

IRISHMAFIA Tue Mar 31, 2009 02:16pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by bkbjones (Post 592982)
That's my beautiful granddaughter, Cara. The only part of me that ever looked close to that good might have been my eyes.

You've got eyes!! From what I hear, they must be like new since you never use them on the field. ;)

Just kidding. I've seen your eyes on TV commercials sitting on a pile of money. Those are your's, aren't they? :D

bkbjones Tue Mar 31, 2009 02:40pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by IRISHMAFIA (Post 592987)
You've got eyes!! From what I hear, they must be like new since you never use them on the field. ;)

Just kidding. I've seen your eyes on TV commercials sitting on a pile of money. Those are your's, aren't they? :D

Can't be. Haven't seen that much money in one place in two years.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:39pm.



Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0 RC1