The Official Forum

The Official Forum (https://forum.officiating.com/)
-   Softball (https://forum.officiating.com/softball/)
-   -   8 and under usgfp coach pitch rules (https://forum.officiating.com/softball/45567-8-under-usgfp-coach-pitch-rules.html)

Damon Thomas Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:05am

8 and under usgfp coach pitch rules

I am about to start an 8 and under team. after the hitter hits the ball is it the same as usfa rules where stoppage of play and time is called by the umpire and the ball is thrown by the pitcher once of course the ball is held in the air by the appropriate defensive player in front of the most advanced runner did not see that in the rule book. please can anyone clarify

Dakota Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:06am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Damon Thomas
...is it the same as usfa rules...

USFA has rules? :eek:

Skahtboi Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:15am

USGFP Rules

Damon, have you read through the 8U rules? If so, maybe the last line will cover your question.

NCASAUmp Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:17am

Quote:

I am about to start an 8 and under team. after the hitter hits the ball is it the same as usfa rules where stoppage of play and time is called by the umpire and the ball is thrown by the pitcher once of course the ball is held in the air by the appropriate defensive player in front of the most advanced runner did not see that in the rule book. please can anyone clarify

Yet another case of no punctuation. Come on, guys. If you really want us to help, please help us first. Put some punctuation in your sentences.

Skahtboi Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:23am

Quote:

Originally Posted by NCASAUmp
Yet another case of no punctuation. Come on, guys. If you really want us to help, please help us first. Put some punctuation in your sentences.

why do you have such a problem when people don't punctuate it seems like some posts are perfectly readable and you are just complaining for no reason there is no reason to slow down ones typing with such mundane things as punctuate even though they are trying to get a answer to a sometimes muddied problem you know upon further review you might be right. :D

NCASAUmp Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:38am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skahtboi
why do you have such a problem when people don't punctuate it seems like some posts are perfectly readable and you are just complaining for no reason there is no reason to slow down ones typing with such mundane things as punctuate even though they are trying to get a answer to a sometimes muddied problem you know upon further review you might be right. :D

I'm sorry, were you saying something? ;)

CecilOne Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:28am

Quote:

Please can anyone clarify?:confused:

wadeintothem Tue Jun 17, 2008 09:01pm

8 year olds are so cute when they start their own team.

I suggest asking your teacher or mommy to help you type a question, then maybe we can help you.

Good luck! That is very challenging for an adult, let alone an 8 year old.

whiskers_ump Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:30pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skahtboi

Even a guy from Delaware can understand that one.:D

Al Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:54am

"I'm sorry, were you saying something"?

I said the very same thing to my wife last night. She was goin on and on saying something. I think she was saying something about me not paying enough attention to her. I'm not really sure what she was saying... I wasn't paying much attention. :D

CecilOne Fri Jun 20, 2008 09:34am

Quote:

Originally Posted by whiskers_ump
Even a guy from Delaware can understand that one.:D

HUH ??? :confused: :confused:

Welpe Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:09am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al
"I'm sorry, were you saying something"?

I said the very same thing to my wife last night. She was goin on and on saying something. I think she was saying something about me not paying enough attention to her. I'm not really sure what she was saying... I wasn't paying much attention. :D

Selective hearing is a beautiful thing. ;)