The Official Forum

The Official Forum (https://forum.officiating.com/)
-   Softball (https://forum.officiating.com/softball/)
-   -   ISF Men's Worlds (https://forum.officiating.com/softball/33211-isf-mens-worlds.html)

DNTXUM P Thu Mar 29, 2007 06:12am

ISF Men's Worlds

Congratulations to Eric Minton from Buffalo who has been selected to work the Men's World Championships in Prague this summer. He is a great umpire and a wonderful friend.

Have fun, Eric

Larry

IRISHMAFIA Thu Mar 29, 2007 06:17am

Quote:

Originally Posted by DNTXUM P
Congratulations to Eric Minton from Buffalo who has been selected to work the Men's World Championships in Prague this summer. He is a great umpire and a wonderful friend.

Have fun, Eric

Larry

Great job. That's one helluva tournament which to be selected. Imagine being cursed at in multiple languages at the same time and not understanding a word! :)

Eric is a fine umpire and I'm sure he will put on a clinic for other umpires from around the world.

Steve M Thu Mar 29, 2007 06:15pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by IRISHMAFIA
Great job. That's one helluva tournament which to be selected. Imagine being cursed at in multiple languages at the same time and not understanding a word! :)

Eric is a fine umpire and I'm sure he will put on a clinic for other umpires from around the world.

I've been cussed at in a couple of languages - but that's a helluva tournament. I'm working a couple of games this spring with Eric and looking forward to one of those clinics. And to the post-game.

SoCalU Thu Mar 29, 2007 07:12pm

Quote:

Have fun, Eric

Larry

You have friends?:)

Congratulations Eric!

DNTXUM P Thu Mar 29, 2007 09:45pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoCalU
You have friends?:)

Congratulations Eric!

I thought I had some in Southern California. I guess Debbi still loves me.

Dutch Alex Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:26pm

Dutch friends!

Quote:

Don't forget us in Europe! Larry, I know you have some friends overhere. I'm proud to be one of them.

off topic:
Are there any assignments known for the ISF WC-juniors in the Netherlands, Enschede?

IRISHMAFIA Fri Mar 30, 2007 06:30am

Quote:

Now there is someone I missed in OKC this year.

DNTXUM P Fri Mar 30, 2007 08:04am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dutch Alex
Don't forget us in Europe! Larry, I know you have some friends overhere. I'm proud to be one of them.

off topic:
Are there any assignments known for the ISF WC-juniors in the Netherlands, Enschede?

Sander

I was going to ask you if you are going to work the Jr Worlds. I heard they are in The Netherlands this year. Also when do you and Patrick go for your European Nationals?

Give my best to everyone there.

Larry

Paddy Fri Mar 30, 2007 09:32am

Larry,

we aren't allowed to do the JR World. because it is ISF sanctioned we are not ISF qualified. We first have to get our ESF certification (hopefully in May) after that, we just have to wait and see for tournaments. It will be a couple of years before we are even considered to do the ISF course.

Patrick