The Official Forum

The Official Forum (https://forum.officiating.com/)
-   Softball (https://forum.officiating.com/softball/)
-   -   Bloomington, Indiana, ASA 16&Under A (https://forum.officiating.com/softball/14767-bloomington-indiana-asa-16-under.html)

Bandit Wed Jul 28, 2004 02:46pm

Anyone headed to this National or know of teams that might be going? Just Curious.

Elaine "Lady Blue" Wed Jul 28, 2004 03:54pm

Yes, watch for the Titans from Georgia. They are terrific!
Played 18A and Gold teams in friendlies to sharpen their skills and may be I see them in the top 5. Could win if they get a good draw. Some of the girls played with my DD in HS ball.

scottk_61 Thu Jul 29, 2004 08:35am

Look for an umpire named Devin P
He is from my area, one of my best friends and a great umpire.
John S is also coming with him and is also a great umpire.
Devin is a continuous riot of fun, John is a little more subdued but is very fun too once he lets go.
If you are working the games, you will have a good time with these guys.
They will work with you and you will never have to worry about them being in position or whether they will make the right call.
They both have many nationals under their belts. Both are highly intelligent and fun loving people.
Devin will have all the women after him, no doubt, as he does here at home.
Load up on the Miller Lite for Devin, I am not sure what John takes though.

Email me if you want more info.

Scott

FUBLUE Thu Jul 29, 2004 09:36am

Look out for a guy named Chuck...he's horrible! :)

Bandit Thu Jul 29, 2004 10:27am

What is in a name ?

Thanks for the LOVE. If I were to mention namers I would have to start with Matt as the one to watch out for. Most of the women RUN away or go in the oppisite direction of Matt.

MDblue Thu Jul 29, 2004 11:12pm

Now wait a minute. What did this Matt guy ever do to you? Must be jealousy.

Bandit Fri Jul 30, 2004 07:24am

What's in a "Username" ?

The Name is Matt, The Username is "M"Dblue....hmmmmmmmmmmm. And it's his or her FIRST post...hmmmmmmmmmm. Jealousy is not the word I was looking for....buying the first round was the "comment" I WAS looking for !!!!!!!!!!! How about it MDblue ?

FUBLUE Fri Jul 30, 2004 08:09am

Re: What's in a

Quote:

Originally posted by Bandit
The Name is Matt, The Username is "M"Dblue....hmmmmmmmmmmm. And it's his or her FIRST post...hmmmmmmmmmm. Jealousy is not the word I was looking for....buying the first round was the "comment" I WAS looking for !!!!!!!!!!! How about it MDblue ?
Come one, Bandit, he's a DOCTOR, thus "MD"blue as the username...simple as that. Of course, he could be some troll trying to defend his pitiful umpiring ability? Then again, I'm going to BD land, right!

Dakota Fri Jul 30, 2004 08:51am

Re: Re: What's in a

Quote:

Originally posted by FUBLUE
Come on, Bandit, he's a DOCTOR, thus "MD"blue as the username...simple as that.
Or an umpire from Maryland...

MDblue Fri Jul 30, 2004 10:55am

The first round huh? I don't know if the cooler is big enough.

DaveASA/FED Fri Jul 30, 2004 11:22am

MDBlue,
I didn't think Mom would let you buy those types of beverages. And Bandit that was a little harsh, most women had already placed Matt into the "no threat" catagory, except if there is food envolved then they tend to head the other direction as they would hate for a finger to get mistaken for a french fry. Good thing I am going to be in Indy if Matt's in Bloomington!! Keep him there though I know from past experience he has a tendancy to drive to other tournies and steal their food!!!!!!!!

Bandit Fri Jul 30, 2004 02:32pm

Easy Guys.....

Ok Guys...we gotta take it easy on ole' MDblue. We want to keep him around the website here and with this being his first post we don't want to scare the regulars or him off. Not to say anythig that has been typed isn't true ?!?!?!?!

kellerumps Fri Jul 30, 2004 05:03pm

All Kidding Aside.....Bandit, FU, MDBlue(If you are who I think you are)....Have a great Tournament in Bloomington. The Mrs. and I are somewhat jealous....We thought we would know more umpires going to Indy....But hey....You know we will be having fun!!!!

Actually given the Hell I'm in at work, I'm not sure my boss would have approved a entire week right now.

FU...Keep your cool around BD and tell Milt we said hello!!!!!! We expect a FULL report from both of you.

Later.