The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Softball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Sun May 07, 2017, 10:12am
Call it as I see it.

Umpires needed for So Cal Finest Zoom into June Showcase

We are looking for Umpires who are interested in coming to So Cal for the weekend of June 9th - 11th. Games pay $40 (1:30 no new 1:40 Drop) and rooms will be furnished.

This Tournament will need 300 umpires to properly cover all games. Tournament will be based from Hemet California with fields at 15 plus locations in surrounding cities.

If you are interested please message me with your information.
Old Sun May 07, 2017, 10:23pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insane Blue View Post
We are looking for Umpires who are interested in coming to So Cal for the weekend of June 9th - 11th. Games pay $40 (1:30 no new 1:40 Drop) and rooms will be furnished.

This Tournament will need 300 umpires to properly cover all games. Tournament will be based from Hemet California with fields at 15 plus locations in surrounding cities.

If you are interested please message me with your information.
Sanctioning body?
Old Mon May 08, 2017, 11:36pm
Call it as I see it.

So Cal Finest / Triple Crown Sports

This is a Showcase tournament Balls, Strikes, Out and Safe.

Here are the rules for this Tournament from the website..

General Triple Crown Fastpitch Tournament Rules*:
Triple Crown is not a sanctioning body, but in several events will follow basic ASA rules with one modification. This modification relates to the playing lineup.

Triple Crown allows the use of an EP/EH and the DP/Flex in the same lineup, if your team chooses to use this option.

(*Please note that each tournament and/or event may have its’ own set of rules, exceptions, and variations. Please see specific tournament details and rules below)

Triple Crown Pool Play Rules- Two-Way tie (Same Pool): 1. Win/Loss Record, 2. Head to Heat, 3. Total Run Differential, 4. Least Runs Allowed, 5. Most Runs Scored, 6. Last Actual Run Differential (LAD) 7. Coin Flip. Three-Way tie (Same Pool): 1. Total Run Differential, 2. Least Runs Allowed, 3. Most Runs Scored, 4. Last Actual Run Differential (LAD), 5. Coin Flip. IMPORTANT: 1. Maximum Run Spread per game is 7, regardless of score, 2. Forfeits will be scored 7-0.

Zoom Into June Tournament Rules:

No new inning after 1:30 and drop dead at 1:40
Run Rule - 8 after 5
Protests - NONE. Decision of field umpire crew is final
Home team will supply the official scorekeeper
Home team will be decided by coin flip
Team listed first occupies the first base dugout unless already occupied from the prior game.
Games may end in a tie
Free substitution as agreed upon by both teams
NO Printed Rosters Required on site. Every team must have a roster on the TCS Website signed digitally by ALL parents.
No player that is enrolled in any college is allowed to participate, this includes JUCO players
Game Balls will be provided by Triple Crown Sports