The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > General / Off-Topic
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Thu Mar 16, 2006, 04:37pm
Official Forum Member

Is there any way I can log on from home using the same ID and name as I am now from work. This would require a place where I could enter both e-mail address's. If not, I assume each location would mean I would have two Indentifications ????
Old Fri Mar 17, 2006, 07:23pm
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to ChuckElias
Chuck, I don't think there's any problem with logging in from two different locations with the same username and password. I do it all the time. I use the same username and password whether I'm home in New England or visiting my dad in Orlando. Just sign in and you should be fine. Good luck.
Old Sat Mar 18, 2006, 07:19am
Official Forum Member

I submitted a reply but it didn't go. My concern is that in the AUTOMATIC notification when someone is replying, wouldn't I need a place for both my e-mail addresses to be entered in our profile. I do not believe there is a place for two e-mail addresses.
Old Sat Mar 18, 2006, 08:11am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by chuck chopper
I submitted a reply but it didn't go. My concern is that in the AUTOMATIC notification when someone is replying, wouldn't I need a place for both my e-mail addresses to be entered in our profile. I do not believe there is a place for two e-mail addresses.
Yes -- that won't work. But, you'll still see all the threads that have new posts, and can go to the most recent post. Besides, turning this feature off saves a lot of email messages.
Old Wed Mar 22, 2006, 07:55pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob jenkins
Yes -- that won't work. But, you'll still see all the threads that have new posts, and can go to the most recent post. Besides, turning this feature off saves a lot of email messages.

If this is like other sites, after a while you'll probably get tired of being notified every time someone answers your post. I think you'll find it's much easier to just check back and read the responses!