The Official Forum

The Official Forum (https://forum.officiating.com/)
-   General / Off-Topic (https://forum.officiating.com/general-off-topic/)
-   -   Sick and tired (https://forum.officiating.com/general-off-topic/22805-sick-tired.html)

keith7 Sun Oct 23, 2005 04:51pm

I am personally sick and tired that the Nfl and other football entitys continue to allow old, fat , out of shape, blind men to screw up their game. Contineud bad calls, or inconsistent calls( only being called on scoring plays)is making me and my fellow viewers sick. Let the players play, and quit being jealous that your'e not good enough to play, so you take it out on the players...

JugglingReferee Sun Oct 23, 2005 04:57pm

Troll

NFL officials jealous that they're not good enough to play?

Surely that can be made into a punchline somehow.

mikesears Sun Oct 23, 2005 05:36pm

Geez, it is really starting up again.

I am sick and tired of fanboys coming to this site to complain about officiating. It's kind of like going to the policeman's ball and complaining about the cops in town. There are fan sites out there that are more appropiate outlets for your misdirected anger.

shave-tail Sun Oct 23, 2005 05:48pm

Someone on this forum has the tag "why don't you ever hear them say let them play when the foul is not on THEIR team?" For some reason it's always a good call when the other team gets the foul.

MJT Sun Oct 23, 2005 05:52pm

104 5th street, Jon yells "That is a BS call!"
106 5th street, Tom yells "Great call, great call!"

Oh the irony! :)

ljudge Sun Oct 23, 2005 05:54pm

Keith, I'm hoping you're from NJ. We could use a guy like you because we're all terrible and could use your expertise in officiating. Please, if you don't mind come sign up and help us out and make us better. Exactly what the heck are you talking about?

JRutledge Sun Oct 23, 2005 06:35pm

Quote:

Originally posted by keith7
I am personally sick and tired that the Nfl and other football entitys continue to allow old, fat , out of shape, blind men to screw up their game. Contineud bad calls, or inconsistent calls( only being called on scoring plays)is making me and my fellow viewers sick. Let the players play, and quit being jealous that your'e not good enough to play, so you take it out on the players...
No one here cares what you think. Now go away.

Peace

ThickSkin Sun Oct 23, 2005 07:04pm

I am amazed by your ignorance!

Quote:

Originally posted by keith7
I would recommend you watch NFL Total Access on the NFL network. Every Wednesday, they have a session of their show dedicated to the "controversial" calls of the week and they invite the Head of NFL Referees on to discuss the plays. EVERY TIME... did you see that EVERY TIME, the officials on the field made the correct call! Why do you think the officials don't care that the NFL uses instant replay? Because all instant replay really does is show how good the NFL officials really are! I have a tip for you... GET A CLUE!

Texas Aggie Sun Oct 23, 2005 07:33pm

>>fat , out of shape<<

Don't think I've ever seen a fat NFL official. Most are in better shape than the average 25 year old couch potato/internet poster.

TXMike Sun Oct 23, 2005 07:47pm

Quote:

Originally posted by Texas Aggie
>>fat , out of shape<<

Don't think I've ever seen a fat NFL official. Most are in better shape than the average 25 year old couch potato/internet poster.

I think he was referring to all football "entitys" (sic) and since that includes HS officials I presume, then he has a point with regards to the old, fat and out of shape part unfortunately in some cases. I don't think I have ever seen a blind one though at any level.

We need more young stud muffins like him to replace those fellas.

referee20 Sun Oct 23, 2005 08:15pm

Keith, sorry for my ignorance, I could not read your message because I have a hard time seeing this writing so the wife read it to me, but first I had to get my hearing aid because I left it in the last locker room I was in. Sorry, that your team lost today, it happens, get over it.

waltjp Sun Oct 23, 2005 08:18pm

Quote:

Originally posted by ljudge
Keith, I'm hoping you're from NJ. We could use a guy like you because we're all terrible and could use your expertise in officiating. Please, if you don't mind come sign up and help us out and make us better. Exactly what the heck are you talking about?
Joe, I call dibs if he's from North Jersey!

(Hey, someone quoted my quote!)

BktBallRef Sun Oct 23, 2005 08:42pm

Quote:

Originally posted by Texas Aggie
>>fat , out of shape<<

Aggie, you've got it all wrong. Keith is only 7, hence the name, Keith7. :D

The mod will be along shortly.

shave-tail Sun Oct 23, 2005 09:13pm

His grammatical and typing skills alone should have been enough information to confirm that he is not a teenager yet!

bluezebra Mon Oct 24, 2005 11:28am

"Keith7" must stand for his age and/or his IQ. I wonder how much money he, and the other whiners, lost when betting on the games?

Bob