The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Football
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Sun Aug 31, 2003, 12:58am
Do not give a damn!!

We did have a heated discussion (or some want to consider it heated) about girls playing football. Well, had a game last night, which was the first I can remember a girl actually playing a HS football game. She was a Defensive Tackle and she held her own. She was tough and was clogging up many plays run her way. She was not spectacular, but she let her presence (there goes that word again ) be felt. I had no problem with it, my partners had no problem with it. If she did not have a very long ponytail running down her back, I would have never known in the first place she was a girl on the field.

Side note to this story, New Mexico State (I might have the wrong school), just had a female score the first points for that gender in a Div. 1A game. So for the idiots that wanted to say I was against this (Mr. N.....), I think it is kind of cool. But then again, I still do not believe that little girls are going out in waves to play football. But for those that want to, more power to them.

Peace
Old Sun Aug 31, 2003, 11:06am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by JRutledge
So for the idiots that wanted to say I was against this (Mr. N
na...na...na...na,na,na...sticks and stones will break my bones , but names will never hurt me
Old Sun Aug 31, 2003, 03:36pm
Do not give a damn!!

Lightbulb Mr. Neil.

The intent was not to hurt you, the intent was to make a point. I made my point.

Funny you knew who I was talking about.

Peace
Old Sun Aug 31, 2003, 05:51pm
Official Forum Member

Re: Mr. Neil.

Quote:
Originally posted by JRutledge
The intent was not to hurt you, the intent was to make a point. I made my point.

Funny you knew who I was talking about.

Peace
I didn't think your intent was to hurt me Mr. R (I’m talking about JRutledge here) but now you (JRutledge again) have me (Mr. N) wondering what your (Mr. R) intent was. The intent of my (me again) response was unintended to show what I (Mr. N) thought of you (JRutledge) refreing to us (I'm including myself) as "Idiots" when some of us dont agree with you (Mr R , JRutledge). And believe me (Mr. N again) it was no big conundrum figuring out who the mysterious “Mr. N ”(I‘m betting that's me) was in reference too. Any of the regular folks (guys who read this board) and most the “ Idiots” (I’ll admit there's lots) who regularly disagree with you (JRutledge) around here know exactly who the “Mr. N” (that’s me again) references was intended for. Even a simple-minded certified “Girlie Ball “ working official like myself (again me, Mr. N) can cyfer that one. Now don't get me (Mr. N James Neil aka JN) wrong Mr. R. (that's JRutedge again) As we (you AKA Rut and all the others and me, J N) have seen I (Mr. N, JN, James Neil) don't mind flicking some banter around. And I’ll (referring to myself) take all kinds of ribbing, kidding and poking at as long as it’s done in fun and good taste. Now why don't we (meaning you Mr. R JRutledge, me. Mr. N, James Neil, JN) put this subject behind us (again meaning you and me, Mr. R, JRutledge, Mr. N James Neil, JN, guys, gals, Idiots, FBI, CIA BBC, BB King and Doris Day) and do the FB thing I’m working on appropriate clock stoppages when the “blow-out” rule is in affect. I could use your input
Old Mon Sep 01, 2003, 02:12am
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to cowbyfan1 Send a message via Yahoo to cowbyfan1
Talking

LMAO!!!!!!

Need an out, get an out. Need a run, balk it in.