The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Football
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Fri May 30, 2003, 10:02pm
Official Forum Member

Smile

I am looking to get back into officiating football, all levels. I worked on Oahu 90-95. I then tranfered to mainland. worked in Virginia for 2yrs 98-99. After that was at sea in the Navy. I have worked 3-6 man mechanics. Referee and all other positions for Pop Warner. JV & Varisity high school linesman, line/field/side/back judge. I am really looking for getting back into officiating football. I would appreciate any assistance.
Old Sat May 31, 2003, 09:35am
Official Forum Member

Send a message via Yahoo to ref5678
you can go to the website http://www.hhsaa.org you can also call the Hawaii high school association at 587-4495 have no clue on the area code
Old Sat May 31, 2003, 11:13am
Official Forum Member

Man, tough break. We'll be thinking of you here in western NY in November when you're grappling with sunny skies and temps in the 80's.
Old Mon Jun 02, 2003, 03:40pm
Official Forum Member

Smile Aloha...

I'm an officer in the Maui Football Official's Association. We provide the officials for the Maui Interscholastic League (M.I.L. high school), Maui Pop Warner and right now we are doing the Hawaii Football League (semi-pro).

I would be happy to meet you anytime to get you into our association.

Kamehameha Schools (Maui campus) will be starting a JV team this fall so we definitely have a need for new officials, especially experienced guys like you.

Please message me here if you are interested and I'll give you my contact data next time.
Old Mon Jun 02, 2003, 05:24pm
Official Forum Member

Smile Re: Aloha...

Quote:
Originally posted by Mike Simonds
I'm an officer in the Maui Football Official's Association. We provide the officials for the Maui Interscholastic League (M.I.L. high school), Maui Pop Warner and right now we are doing the Hawaii Football League (semi-pro).

I would be happy to meet you anytime to get you into our association.

Kamehameha Schools (Maui campus) will be starting a JV team this fall so we definitely have a need for new officials, especially experienced guys like you.

Please message me here if you are interested and I'll give you my contact data next time.

This is Patrick, my personnel email is [email protected]. I will be willing to meet you at any time. If you give me another email address I will give you my phone number, address and any other information you need.
Old Mon Jun 02, 2003, 09:29pm
Official Forum Member

Thumbs up Great!

Thanks.

I'm going to send you a quick email right now...