The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Football
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Mon Nov 11, 2002, 12:12pm
Official Forum Member

You da man, Jim!

Drop me an email when ya get a chance. I no longer have yours from our correspondence last year.

BK ref, let me know how to email you somehow and i will.....

Everyone else, including KWH, i love coming here and asking you guys quesitons....I hope my games will matter more next season...

We finished with 6 wins, second most in history of small christian school football....we play large private school league, not all christian schools, just ours....we could hang with the lower end of charlotte schools, on good years we could play a good game with Providence Day maybe....We are like A Football

Three other of mhy teams have won 7, we were 5-5 in 1998 and cinderalled our way through the playoffs to make it to the state champioship and lose and finish 7 and 6.

So 6 -5 afterr losing to the number one team two weeks in a row and losing once 2 to nothing on a contraversial safety call is not so bad...

Also, if you guys did not know, We lost last week 43-6 to the number one team and then friday lost 10 to nothing with two chances to actually win the game...Theyt did tackle my pitchman four or five times with no calls made...but the ouside backer got jacked about ten times by my tailback....haha we were ready this week...

hope to meet you all someday...maybe host a golf tournament where yall can train my guys or something....hahaha now i am dreaming....

take care....