The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Football
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Tue Jan 06, 2009, 12:30pm
Keeper of the HAMMER

Quote:
Originally Posted by daggo66 View Post
I still don't see where you were insulted. We have disagreed, but it's not like any of us called you a jack a$$. If we had, that would be an insult.
or an idiot.
Old Tue Jan 06, 2009, 12:59pm
Archaic Power Monger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaqwells View Post
or an idiot.
Admit it...this is a prank you basketball forum guys are pulling on us now that our season is over, isn't it?
Old Tue Jan 06, 2009, 01:02pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmc View Post
Rutledge, you're actually funny at times.
AJMC,

If you do not like what I say, there is a way to not see what I say. If you do not like the tone in which I say it, there is a way to not hear that tone. Obviously no one but your little fake azz lawyer friend is on your side. I have also been here quite a longer than you have been.

I am not going to apologize, take back, modify, tone down anything that I have said. I stand by my words on this topic and just about every other topic I choose to talk about. You will just have to be upset for much longer.

I do not work for you, I do not work with you, and you do not live where I live, you do not share my values and honestly I do not care what you think. Actually in the end you are funnier, because you actually believe what you say is going to make a difference. What you need to do is grow some sack and you might just learn something.

Peace
Old Tue Jan 06, 2009, 01:13pm
Official Forum Member

"And I'm not just some fan, I've refereed football and basketball in addition to all the baseball I've umpired. I've never made a call that horrible in my life in any sport."---Greatest. Official. Ever.
Old Tue Jan 06, 2009, 01:36pm
Keeper of the HAMMER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welpe View Post
Admit it...this is a prank you basketball forum guys are pulling on us now that our season is over, isn't it?
Nah, we would have done that after our season is over. We're not that creative this time of year.

I think this is just too entertaining.
Old Tue Jan 06, 2009, 01:41pm
Archaic Power Monger

Quote:
Nah, we would have done that after our season is over. We're not that creative this time of year.

I think this is just too entertaining.
Ah...maybe it's the Volleyball folks then...

You better be careful. If you post too many more times in this thread, you too could become a "Viscous Hyena".
Old Tue Jan 06, 2009, 01:45pm
Official Forum Member

Photo

Awesome Hyena photo!

Rutledge Dude!

Don't forget: Barack ran so that Zebra295 could fly.
Old Tue Jan 06, 2009, 01:50pm
Official Forum Member

Rolling about with laughter at this thread over here in the UK.

As to who I give more credence to - I'm balancing a handful of posts and a handful of days on the forum against the thousands of useful and informative posts and years of useful and informative contribution from Forum stalwarts like TXMike and Rutledge. Mmmmm, tricky choice....
Old Tue Jan 06, 2009, 01:54pm
Fav theme: Roundball Rock

Thank God this thread isn't on my 'Notify List'.
Old Tue Jan 06, 2009, 01:55pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra295 View Post
Awesome Hyena photo!

Rutledge Dude!

Don't forget: Barack ran so that Zebra295 could fly.
It has nothing to do with Barack, it has to do with the stuff you are smoking.

Peace
Old Tue Jan 06, 2009, 01:57pm
Keeper of the HAMMER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welpe View Post
Ah...maybe it's the Volleyball folks then...

You better be careful. If you post too many more times in this thread, you too could become a "Viscous Hyena".
Hey, one post was enough to get me nominated. And I was only asking a libel question.

I like hyenas. They go great with BBQ sauce and beer.
Old Tue Jan 06, 2009, 01:58pm
Fav theme: Roundball Rock

Quote:
Hey, one post was enough to get me nominated. And I was only asking a libel question.

I like hyenas. They go great with BBQ sauce and beer.
Hey, I have at least three posts in thread and I escaped being mentioned!
Old Tue Jan 06, 2009, 01:58pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRutledge View Post

I am not going to apologize, take back, modify, tone down anything that I have said. I stand by my words on this topic and just about every other topic I choose to talk about. You will just have to be upset for much longer.

I do not work for you, I do not work with you, and you do not live where I live, you do not share my values and honestly I do not care what you think. Actually in the end you are funnier, because you actually believe what you say is going to make a difference. What you need to do is grow some sack and you might just learn something.

Peace
Wow!, I guess my assessment was spot on. Considering your insistence to, "stand by my words on this topic and just about every other topic I choose to talk about" I shouldn't be surprised by your reluctance to, "apologize, take back, modify, tone down anything that I have said". I guess never admitting you just might be wrong about something, has it's advantages, at least in the short term.

I doubt very much I would ever consider hiring you, have no inclination to work with you, have visited where you live and have no desire to live there and feel very fortunate not to share your values.

I'm always willing to learn something though, just what is 'sack" and when it grows, where does it grow?
Old Tue Jan 06, 2009, 01:59pm
Archaic Power Monger

Quote:
Maybe he thought you said "Liberal"...

I prefer seasoning my hyena with a chipotle dry rub and searing it over high heat.
Old Tue Jan 06, 2009, 02:08pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmc View Post
Wow!, I guess my assessment was spot on. Considering your insistence to, "stand by my words on this topic and just about every other topic I choose to talk about" I shouldn't be surprised by your reluctance to, "apologize, take back, modify, tone down anything that I have said". I guess never admitting you just might be wrong about something, has it's advantages, at least in the short term.

I doubt very much I would ever consider hiring you, have no inclination to work with you, have visited where you live and have no desire to live there and feel very fortunate not to share your values.

I'm always willing to learn something though, just what is 'sack" and when it grows, where does it grow?
If you had one, I would not need to explain it to you.

And I do not need to apologize for telling the truth. Kurt lied, misrepresented and mislead people to believe things that were exposed. And if you do not like this fact (which you have not shown anything we said was not true), then you will just have to deal with it. And when we are not talking about lies or misrepresentations, we have the right to feel something is illegal, not allowed in the game or improper under the rules. That is what we tend to do here, discuss things on multiple levels. Stick around you might just realize that one day.

This is why people say truth obviously hurts sometimes.

Peace