The Official Forum

The Official Forum (https://forum.officiating.com/)
-   Football (https://forum.officiating.com/football/)
-   -   Taking On A Pack Of Viscous Hyenas (https://forum.officiating.com/football/50700-taking-pack-viscous-hyenas.html)

Adam Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:30pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by daggo66 (Post 565160)
I still don't see where you were insulted. We have disagreed, but it's not like any of us called you a jack a$$. If we had, that would be an insult.

or an idiot. ;)

Welpe Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:59pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snaqwells (Post 565174)
or an idiot. ;)

Admit it...this is a prank you basketball forum guys are pulling on us now that our season is over, isn't it? ;)

JRutledge Tue Jan 06, 2009 01:02pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajmc (Post 565116)
Rutledge, you're actually funny at times.

AJMC,

If you do not like what I say, there is a way to not see what I say. If you do not like the tone in which I say it, there is a way to not hear that tone. Obviously no one but your little fake azz lawyer friend is on your side. I have also been here quite a longer than you have been.

I am not going to apologize, take back, modify, tone down anything that I have said. I stand by my words on this topic and just about every other topic I choose to talk about. You will just have to be upset for much longer.

I do not work for you, I do not work with you, and you do not live where I live, you do not share my values and honestly I do not care what you think. Actually in the end you are funnier, because you actually believe what you say is going to make a difference. What you need to do is grow some sack and you might just learn something.

Peace

OverAndBack Tue Jan 06, 2009 01:13pm

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q...ns/Hyenas2.jpg

Adam Tue Jan 06, 2009 01:36pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Welpe (Post 565188)
Admit it...this is a prank you basketball forum guys are pulling on us now that our season is over, isn't it? ;)

Nah, we would have done that after our season is over. We're not that creative this time of year. :)

I think this is just too entertaining.

Welpe Tue Jan 06, 2009 01:41pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snaqwells (Post 565200)
Nah, we would have done that after our season is over. We're not that creative this time of year. :)

I think this is just too entertaining.

Ah...maybe it's the Volleyball folks then...

You better be careful. If you post too many more times in this thread, you too could become a "Viscous Hyena".

zebra295 Tue Jan 06, 2009 01:45pm

Photo

Awesome Hyena photo!

Rutledge Dude!

Don't forget: Barack ran so that Zebra295 could fly.

With_Two_Flakes Tue Jan 06, 2009 01:50pm

Rolling about with laughter at this thread over here in the UK.

As to who I give more credence to - I'm balancing a handful of posts and a handful of days on the forum against the thousands of useful and informative posts and years of useful and informative contribution from Forum stalwarts like TXMike and Rutledge. Mmmmm, tricky choice....

JugglingReferee Tue Jan 06, 2009 01:54pm

Thank God this thread isn't on my 'Notify List'.

JRutledge Tue Jan 06, 2009 01:55pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by zebra295 (Post 565206)
Awesome Hyena photo!

Rutledge Dude!

Don't forget: Barack ran so that Zebra295 could fly.

It has nothing to do with Barack, it has to do with the stuff you are smoking.

http://www.runemasterstudios.com/gra...images/ack.gif

Peace

Adam Tue Jan 06, 2009 01:57pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Welpe (Post 565205)
Ah...maybe it's the Volleyball folks then...

You better be careful. If you post too many more times in this thread, you too could become a "Viscous Hyena".

Hey, one post was enough to get me nominated. And I was only asking a libel question. :eek:

I like hyenas. They go great with BBQ sauce and beer.

JugglingReferee Tue Jan 06, 2009 01:58pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snaqwells (Post 565221)
Hey, one post was enough to get me nominated. And I was only asking a libel question. :eek:

I like hyenas. They go great with BBQ sauce and beer.

Hey, I have at least three posts in thread and I escaped being mentioned!

ajmc Tue Jan 06, 2009 01:58pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by JRutledge (Post 565189)

I am not going to apologize, take back, modify, tone down anything that I have said. I stand by my words on this topic and just about every other topic I choose to talk about. You will just have to be upset for much longer.

I do not work for you, I do not work with you, and you do not live where I live, you do not share my values and honestly I do not care what you think. Actually in the end you are funnier, because you actually believe what you say is going to make a difference. What you need to do is grow some sack and you might just learn something.

Peace

Wow!, I guess my assessment was spot on. Considering your insistence to, "stand by my words on this topic and just about every other topic I choose to talk about" I shouldn't be surprised by your reluctance to, "apologize, take back, modify, tone down anything that I have said". I guess never admitting you just might be wrong about something, has it's advantages, at least in the short term.

I doubt very much I would ever consider hiring you, have no inclination to work with you, have visited where you live and have no desire to live there and feel very fortunate not to share your values.

I'm always willing to learn something though, just what is 'sack" and when it grows, where does it grow?

Welpe Tue Jan 06, 2009 01:59pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snaqwells (Post 565221)

Maybe he thought you said "Liberal"...

I prefer seasoning my hyena with a chipotle dry rub and searing it over high heat.

JRutledge Tue Jan 06, 2009 02:08pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajmc (Post 565223)
Wow!, I guess my assessment was spot on. Considering your insistence to, "stand by my words on this topic and just about every other topic I choose to talk about" I shouldn't be surprised by your reluctance to, "apologize, take back, modify, tone down anything that I have said". I guess never admitting you just might be wrong about something, has it's advantages, at least in the short term.

I doubt very much I would ever consider hiring you, have no inclination to work with you, have visited where you live and have no desire to live there and feel very fortunate not to share your values.

I'm always willing to learn something though, just what is 'sack" and when it grows, where does it grow?

If you had one, I would not need to explain it to you.

And I do not need to apologize for telling the truth. Kurt lied, misrepresented and mislead people to believe things that were exposed. And if you do not like this fact (which you have not shown anything we said was not true), then you will just have to deal with it. And when we are not talking about lies or misrepresentations, we have the right to feel something is illegal, not allowed in the game or improper under the rules. That is what we tend to do here, discuss things on multiple levels. Stick around you might just realize that one day.

This is why people say truth obviously hurts sometimes.

http://www.runemasterstudios.com/gra.../smilielol.gif

Peace