Go Back   The Official Forum > Football
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Mon Sep 22, 2008, 07:22pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichMSN View Post
Let's say there's a blarge on a play with 3 seconds left in the game, tie score. Both coaches run out to the free throw line to argue.

No technicals?

Hey, don't sweat the small stuff.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBall_Junkie View Post
I did not say don't take care of the situation... my crew would get them back to the sidelines and prob no technical...
I didn't even read the rest of your post. How is that not a T? Both coaches run on the floor and no fouls? That is crazy. The guy on the far bench isn't moving to the division line out of bounds, he is running to the free throw line further from his bench.

I think the definition of not taking care of the situation is allowing the coach of the team occupying the bench away from the action to run out to the opposite free throw line to argue a call.
Old Tue Sep 23, 2008, 08:40am
Official Forum Member

Like I said, this is not likely to happen, but if you butcher a game deciding call so bad that you are all standing around and no one knows what is going on, the last thing I am going to worry about is that the coaches are out trying to figure out what in hell we are finally going to decide... we are going to have to agree to disagree but I am still baffled that you think this is the important take away from this thread.
Closed Thread