The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Football
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Tue Apr 24, 2007, 09:00am
Official Forum Member

2007 Fort Worth Regional Clinic

It is time again to start thinking about summer clinics. Registration for the 2007 Fort Worth Regional clinic has opened. As always, the slots at the clinic are limited to the first 235 paid attendees. Once those slots are full, the clinic registration will be closed. In past years, we sold out prior to the early registration deadline, so if you want to come this year, you need to get your fee in early.

This year's clinic will be held at the Dee J. Kelly Alumni Center on the TCU campus, as we have in year's past. This year, along with Jim Blackwood of the WAC, we also have Byron Boston Supervisor of the Southland and a group of outstanding NFL and NCAA officials to provide a great way to kick off the new football season. .

This year's clinic will be on June 30th and the cost is $50 and includes donuts and coffee in the morning, all of the clinic materials, and lunch at the clinic. Credit card payment is available through PayPal at an additional charge.

For more information and registration materials, you can go to the official website at www.fortworthclinic.net to check out the initial agenda, clinician biographies, and get registration information.

Lance Sleeper
Fort Worth Regional Clinic Chairman
Strange women, lying in ponds, distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. If I went around claiming I was an emperor just because some moistened bink lobbed a scimitar at me, they would put me away.
-Monty Python-