The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Football
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Fri Jul 08, 2005, 09:32pm
tpaul

I was wondering if we have any officials on here from PA? Also, if you are do you attend the Bigg 33 Officials clinic?
Old Mon Jul 11, 2005, 10:54am
Official Forum Member

I work football in western Pa. Never knew that the Big 33 game had a officials clinic. If I did I definately would have attended.
Old Mon Jul 11, 2005, 07:03pm
tpaul

Quote:
Originally posted by PAUMP
I work football in western Pa. Never knew that the Big 33 game had a officials clinic. If I did I definately would have attended.
Yes, they do I think this is the 20th year. I went last year an it was awesome. I met Dick Honig - Referee Big 10 but he retired this year. I had a great time picking his brain...

want the info send me an email: [email protected]

Old Tue Jul 12, 2005, 06:44am
Official Forum Member

The officials convention in August will have a session with 5 NFL officials. Tom White and his crew have attended this convention the last two years and have had an outstanding clinic. I am not sure which crew will be there this year but it will be on Friday and I am sure will be informative again.
Old Tue Jul 12, 2005, 09:50pm
tpaul

Quote:
Originally posted by keystoneref
The officials convention in August will have a session with 5 NFL officials. Tom White and his crew have attended this convention the last two years and have had an outstanding clinic. I am not sure which crew will be there this year but it will be on Friday and I am sure will be informative again.
Key,
where and when is that?
Old Wed Jul 13, 2005, 04:28am
Official Forum Member

The convention is always the first weekend in August and is always in Harrisburg. This year it is Friday August 5th and Saturday the 6th at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Harrisburg. Golf outing the afternoon of Thursday the 4th. It is for all sports and is very informative. It is well worth the cost ($90.00). Each district has allocated some money to pay for officials, check with your officials rep and see if any money is left. More info at http://www.piaa.org I hope this helps.