The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Football
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Mon Apr 11, 2005, 01:14pm
Official Forum Member

The 2005 Fort Worth Regional Clinic will be held on June 18 at the TCU Alumni Center. Our main rules instructor will be Jim Blackwood, Supervisor of Officials for the WAC.

The breakout sessions will be led by current NFL and NCAA officials and supervisors.
Referee - Walt Coleman and Jim Harvey
Umpire - Undrey Wash and Wes White
Wings - Derick Bowers and Drew George
Deep - Greg Meyer and Richard Jordan.

The clinic runs all day and is full of detailed instruction, with the large-group session in the morning and two positional breakouts in the afternoon.

The clinic is limited to the first 225 attendees and has sold out three years in a row. If you have any questions, feel free to visit the website at:

http://www.fwfo.org/Clinic/Clinic.htm

I would be happy to answer any questions on posts here.
Strange women, lying in ponds, distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. If I went around claiming I was an emperor just because some moistened bink lobbed a scimitar at me, they would put me away.
-Monty Python-
Old Wed Apr 13, 2005, 01:16pm
Official Forum Member

Thumbs up Sounds great!

Wish I could come up to TCU and attend your seminar. Frank Blackwood gave a talk to our local high school association about 2 years ago and we totally enjoyed his presentation. He really knows how to break a film down and use it for teaching the rules and philosophy of the game.

This year some guys in our state association decided to start the Aloha Football Clinic which will be held June 10, 11 and 12th here in Hawaii. Frank White, who is a WAC referee, will be a presenter. There are some high school all-star teams coming over from the mainland so we will have live games to work also.
Old Wed Apr 13, 2005, 01:39pm
Official Forum Member

We would love to have you. Last year we had people from as far away as New York and Colorado. Our goal has always been to have the premiere classroom clinic in the state. Lots of work, but well worth it. Good luck on your clinic! Feel free to email me if you need any advice on what we have learned here.
Strange women, lying in ponds, distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. If I went around claiming I was an emperor just because some moistened bink lobbed a scimitar at me, they would put me away.
-Monty Python-