The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Football
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Mon Nov 10, 2003, 04:21pm
Official Forum Member

Angry

Has ANYONE from NF made a statement about this???? What is their official take???? I e-mailed the NF about this last week, but to no avail. It almost seems to be their position is no position. I did hear on another fourm that GA DOES allow protests. How can they do this unless they are NOT part of NF. It is not one of the tables allowables.

If my notes are correct, the replay shoul dtake place tonight, I think. IF anyone hears the "new" outcome, please post.
Old Mon Nov 10, 2003, 04:34pm
Official Forum Member

Who knows what GA is thinking? Perhaps the influence and opinions should flow to the coaches involved. Or their league.
Don't they realize that no matter what the outcome of a replay, there will always be an asterisk there to show that it was not the REAL result?
What about the teams they will play in the later playoffs? How do you think the next opponent will feel about playing a team that won by default? After all, can you imagine THOSE teams making it to the playoffs without having had to overcome some bad calls or misapplied rules?
I'm glad NF is hands off. This situation is a mockery that NF doesn't need to get bogged down in.