The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Basketball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Tue Dec 17, 2013, 01:10pm
Official Forum Member

SamIAm 8th Grade Game Report 12/12/2013

The good guys won, it was not a close game, but there were a couple of interesting officiating events.

A1's gets a bloody nose, no contact, he just gets them sometimes. I presume the dry air was the cause. He is correctly sent off. It happens twice.

The table manned by 7th grade coaches forgot to change the arrow once, however they got two of the next three.

A6 intentionally (shoots at wrong basket) put the ball through the visitors basket in the 2nd half. B immediately inbounded and scored again before anyone could stop them. Timeout was called , but I couldn't tell by whom. I have no idea if they counted the B basket. (I keep stats, but not total points, and not points by the other team). Afterward, the ball was inbounded by A at half court.

Last edited by SamIAm; Tue Dec 17, 2013 at 04:49pm.
Old Wed Dec 18, 2013, 12:20am
Official Forum Member

Is there a question in there or just a report? Does sound like an interesting night!
Old Wed Dec 18, 2013, 05:12am
9/11 - Never Forget

Send a message via Yahoo to grunewar
This makes me miss those 8th grade games.......ok, maybe not so much!
Old Wed Dec 18, 2013, 09:32am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich1 View Post
Is there a question in there or just a report? Does sound like an interesting night!
No question. In my "game reports", I try to post events about which others post or events that were interesting or unusual, but not make the post to wordy. For some of the games I go to, there is nothing to post (and I don't).