The Official Forum

The Official Forum (https://forum.officiating.com/)
-   Basketball (https://forum.officiating.com/basketball/)
-   -   Did Mulkey assign F4? (https://forum.officiating.com/basketball/94727-did-mulkey-assign-f4.html)

icallfouls Sun Apr 07, 2013 09:31pm

Did Mulkey assign F4?

As far as I can tell, no sign of any officials from the Baylor-Louisville game

JRutledge Sun Apr 07, 2013 09:35pm

It is probably possible that they were not really going to work that far into the tournament after that game. That being said, I have a feeling that the way that game ended did not help those officials either.

Peace

icallfouls Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:16pm

tongue in cheek, i do/did not expect to see them this weekend. only watching because my daughter plays and likes to watch

JRutledge Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:40pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by icallfouls (Post 889678)
tongue in cheek, i do/did not expect to see them this weekend. only watching because my daughter plays and likes to watch

I kind of figured that anyway.

Peace

Sharpshooternes Mon Apr 08, 2013 05:25am

Not sure about the assigning stuff but that was most definitely, absolutely, without a doubt, a travel.

BigBaldGuy Mon Apr 08, 2013 07:05am

Quote:

Originally Posted by JRutledge (Post 889669)
It is probably possible that they were not really going to work that far into the tournament after that game. That being said, I have a feeling that the way that game ended did not help those officials either.

Peace

Two of those officials have worked the final four and the finals in years past. They are assigned round to round...not assigned before the tournament starts...if you have a bad game you will not be moving on.

JRutledge Mon Apr 08, 2013 08:14am

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBaldGuy (Post 889704)
Two of those officials have worked the final four and the finals in years past. They are assigned round to round...not assigned before the tournament starts...if you have a bad game you will not be moving on.

I am very aware of how they are assigned. Just was stating that that game did not help them. I do not believe I suggested anything different.

Peace

Multiple Sports Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:18am

The only one I would think maybe we sould see is Michelle Barlow, if I'm not mistaken doesn't she work in the NBA.....

BTW - the goddesses of the WFF must be miserable ......two males coaching in the finals !!!!

I think it is great !!!!!

rockyroad Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:48am

Her name is Melissa...and she works WNBA games.

Multiple Sports Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:49am

Thanks for the correction...my bad !!!!:)

HawkeyeCubP Mon Apr 08, 2013 09:35pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Multiple Sports (Post 889725)
WFF must be miserable ......two males coaching in the finals !!!!

I think it is great !!!!!

What's the WFF?

And out of curiosity, why?

Altor Tue Apr 09, 2013 08:22am

WFF: Womens' Final Four