The Official Forum

The Official Forum (https://forum.officiating.com/)
-   Basketball (https://forum.officiating.com/basketball/)
-   -   mbcrowder67?? (https://forum.officiating.com/basketball/92969-mbcrowder67.html)

Mark T. DeNucci, Sr. Mon Nov 19, 2012 01:42pm

mbcrowder67??

Does anybody remember a poster in the Basketball Forum using the user name: mbcrowder or mbcrowder67?

Thanks.

MTD, Sr.

MD Longhorn Mon Nov 19, 2012 01:48pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark T. DeNucci, Sr. (Post 862763)
Does anybody remember a poster in the Basketball Forum using the user name: mbcrowder or mbcrowder67?

Thanks.

MTD, Sr.

Yes, briefly. Why? :)

RadioBlue Mon Nov 19, 2012 01:51pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark T. DeNucci, Sr. (Post 862763)

Thanks.

MTD, Sr.

He was on several of the boards. A search of the members listing doesn't show him on here any longer. I've seen some of his posts (FB) quoted, but none of his original posts.

Yeah, why?

MD Longhorn Mon Nov 19, 2012 01:56pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadioBlue (Post 862768)
He was on several of the boards. A search of the members listing doesn't show him on here any longer. I've seen some of his posts (FB) quoted, but none of his original posts.

Yeah, why?

Yes... "HE" was. Why ... does someone owe "HIM" some money? I could get it to "HIM" for you... :)

APG Mon Nov 19, 2012 02:01pm

Didn't he use to be a moderator or something? :confused:

Welpe Mon Nov 19, 2012 02:11pm

He went into witness protection and was relocated to the Lesser Antilles. I hear he now has a thriving cottage business of creating Christmas ornaments from the husks of coconuts and ground unicorn horn.

MD Longhorn Mon Nov 19, 2012 02:12pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by APG (Post 862774)
Didn't he use to be a moderator or something? :confused:

Yes - I heard he moved to West Houston, changed his name, and disappeared.

MD Longhorn Mon Nov 19, 2012 02:13pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Welpe (Post 862779)
He went into witness protection and was relocated to the Lesser Antilles. I hear he now has a thriving cottage business of creating Christmas ornaments from the husks of coconuts and ground unicorn horn.

I've always wondered whether Lesser Antillians suffer an inferiority complex or harbor some inate hatred vs the Greater Antillians. Seems rather self-defeating to name your country with an inherently "lesser" name.

Welpe Mon Nov 19, 2012 02:14pm

In a similar vein, do the residents of Och have a big rivalry with those from Antioch?

Raymond Mon Nov 19, 2012 02:19pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by MD Longhorn (Post 862780)
Yes - I heard he moved to West Houston, changed his name, and disappeared.

Is that why APG moved?

Adam Mon Nov 19, 2012 02:58pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Welpe (Post 862779)

Isn't Snaqwells his silent business partner?

BillyMac Mon Nov 19, 2012 03:06pm

Federal Witness Protection Program ???

http://ts3.mm.bing.net/th?id=I.49773...h=143&c=7&rs=1

Mark T. DeNucci, Sr. Mon Nov 19, 2012 06:38pm

Why I asked.

Last Wednesday (November 14th), I received an email in my Junk Mail folder that came from his email (mbcrowder67 (at) yahoo (dot) com). I did not open it but I recognized his user name. I did a member and post search but could not find him and I knew that he at posted in the Forums in the past. I know that I have posted my email in the forum before using the format that I used above but I do not remember ever exchanging any emails with him and I could tell by the subject line that his email account must have been hacked so I did not open it. I wanted to let him know that his email account had been hacked.

Thanks to everyone that responded. Have a Happy Thanksgiving everybody.

MTD, Sr.