The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Basketball

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Fri Apr 13, 2012, 06:53am
Fav theme: Roundball Rock

Another great YouTube tool

Video is great at improving our craft. YouTube is fantastic. APG has contributed so many clips that we've all learned from.

In a different thread, I posted the YouTube Doubler, which allows you to watch two clips at the same time. You can even index each clip to start at a certain point. This is just like YouTube's built-in &t=x function.

I found another great YouTube helper website. It's called Infinite Looper. It takes a YouTube clip and loops it until you tell it to stop. What's best is that you can tell it the start and end times to loop! So for example, if there is a 45-second clip you'd like to see over and over again, but only LeBron's travel from 0:10 to 0:17, you can do that.

Here's an example: YouTube Infinite Looper
Old Fri Apr 13, 2012, 07:10am
Esteemed Forum Member

Loop De Loop ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JugglingReferee View Post
It takes a YouTube clip and loops it until you tell it to stop. What's best is that you can tell it the start and end times to loop! So for example, if there is a 45-second clip you'd like to see over and over again, but only LeBron's travel from 0:10 to 0:17, you can do that.
I don't need any looping program. If I want to see LeBron travel over and over again, I'll just watch him play on regular television.
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

“I was in prison and you came to visit me.” (Matthew 25:36)
Old Fri Apr 13, 2012, 07:27am
Fav theme: Roundball Rock

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyMac View Post
I don't need any looping program. If I want to see LeBron travel over and over again, I'll just watch him play on regular television.
HAHA! Excellent!