The Official Forum

The Official Forum (https://forum.officiating.com/)
-   Basketball (https://forum.officiating.com/basketball/)
-   -   Hey rockyroad (https://forum.officiating.com/basketball/8876-hey-rockyroad.html)

Mark Padgett Wed Jun 04, 2003 03:18pm

Why don't you come across the river and see Juulie and me work some games together? I promise you won't have any problem exchanging your money at the border. ;)

We are scheduled together at 5, 6:30 and 8 on Wed., June 18th at Tigard HS (main gym) and the same times on Thu., June 26th at Lake Oswego (main gym).

For a real treat, I'm working at those same times with the one and only Dave at Tigard HS (main gym) on Wed, July 2nd.

You can't beat the admission price - FREE!

BTW - I have games tonight in the Lake Oswego upstairs gym, where I expect the temperature to be about 100.

rockyroad Wed Jun 04, 2003 04:21pm

I'm not coming to the hothouse tonight - that's for sure...I will try to make it over to one of those other nights, tho...that would be fun (watching Juulie that is!!) :)

rainmaker Thu Jun 05, 2003 10:12am

Quote:

Originally posted by rockyroad
I'm not coming to the hothouse tonight - that's for sure...I will try to make it over to one of those other nights, tho...that would be fun (watching Juulie that is!!) :)
It would be fun to see you, too. Just don't expect fishnet stockings, nor high heels...

rockyroad Thu Jun 05, 2003 10:18am

[QUOTE]Originally posted by rainmaker
Quote:

It would be fun to see you, too. Just don't expect fishnet stockings, nor high heels...
Oh my gosh - I certainly hope Padgett won't be wearing fishnet and high heels! Gross!!

Mark Padgett Thu Jun 05, 2003 10:43am

[QUOTE]Originally posted by rockyroad
Quote:

Originally posted by rainmaker
Quote:

Oh my gosh - I certainly hope Padgett won't be wearing fishnet and high heels! Gross!!
I spoke with Juulie on the phone last night after my shift and I promised her that if she would, I would.

I think it would be fun to ref in the same clothes I wear around the house, er, never mind.

rainmaker Thu Jun 05, 2003 12:09pm

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Mark Padgett
Quote:

Originally posted by rockyroad
Quote:

Quote:

I spoke with Juulie on the phone last night after my shift and I promised her that if she would, I would.

I think it would be fun to ref in the same clothes I wear around the house, er, never mind.
You folks see what I have to put up with!!??

AK ref SE Thu Jun 05, 2003 01:27pm

I would come down from Alaska to see that!

AK ref SE

Mark Padgett Thu Jun 05, 2003 03:32pm

Quote:

You folks see what I have to put up with!!??
That's nothing. Every year on my wedding anniversary, members of my family send my wife sympathy cards.

AK ref SE Thu Jun 05, 2003 04:38pm

Mark-
I would send your wife a sympathy card too! She probably needs it after you have stretched out all her High Heels and Stockings.

AK ref SE