The Official Forum

The Official Forum (https://forum.officiating.com/)
-   Basketball (https://forum.officiating.com/basketball/)
-   -   2 Different Rules Questions (https://forum.officiating.com/basketball/83337-2-different-rules-questions.html)

Adam Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:55am

Bob answered the question immediately.

fiasco Fri Nov 25, 2011 02:04am

Quote:

Originally Posted by JRutledge (Post 799977)

Now is someone going to answer the man's question or we just going to debate something that really does not matter at this point?

Peace

Given the way things usually work around here, I'm going to guess we'll all continue doing the latter.

Quote:

If you do not like what someone has to say, do not read it or respond to it. It is really easy, I do it almost every day here
So, is this kind of one of those "do what I say, not what I do" kind of things? :p

Camron Rust Fri Nov 25, 2011 03:11am

Quote:

Originally Posted by JRutledge (Post 799977)

Now is someone going to answer the man's question or we just going to debate something that really does not matter at this point?

Peace

Wasn't it answered in post #2.

JRutledge Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:50am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Camron Rust (Post 799983)
Wasn't it answered in post #2.

Did the rest of you answer? I know I did not answer after it appeared that everyone wanted to debate Grammar and how someone feels about a certain comment. ;)

Peace

JRutledge Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:53am

Quote:

Originally Posted by fiasco (Post 799981)
Given the way things usually work around here, I'm going to guess we'll all continue doing the latter.

So, is this kind of one of those "do what I say, not what I do" kind of things? :p

No. If you have not noticed I do not read many of your posts. But that did not stop you from getting sensitive about what others said to someone else.

Peace

fiasco Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:56am

Quote:

Originally Posted by JRutledge (Post 799998)
If you have not noticed I do not read many of your posts.

Huh? How the heck do I know if you read my posts or not? The only way I can tell is if you respond to one of my posts, which you've done twice within this thread and multiple times within the past week. So I guess you really do read my posts. :rolleyes:

JRutledge Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:00am

Quote:

Originally Posted by fiasco (Post 799999)
Huh? How the heck do I know if you read my posts or not? The only way I can tell is if you respond to one of my posts, which you've done twice within this thread and multiple times within the past week. So I guess you really do read my posts. :rolleyes:

It is clear your thing is to get upset over what someone says to you and what people do not say to you. Remember I am only responding to you now because you quoted me or we would not likely be having this conversation now. Actually it is going to end now. But it is clear you had a bug up your behind about something that really was not about you and the reason many people in this very thread are responding to you. Go back to being a troll, I have better thing to do this weekend.

Peace

Adam Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:01am

Quote:

Originally Posted by JRutledge (Post 799997)
Did the rest of you answer? I know I did not answer after it appeared that everyone wanted to debate Grammar and how someone feels about a certain comment. ;)

Peace

Why should the rest have answered? Bob's answer was clear and correct.

fiasco Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:01am

Quote:

Originally Posted by JRutledge (Post 800000)
It is clear your thing is to get upset over what someone says to you and what people do not say to you. Remember I am only responding to you now because you quoted me or we would not likely be having this conversation now. Actually it is going to end now. But it is clear you had a bug up your behind about something that really was not about you and the reason many people in this very thread are responding to you. Go back to being a troll, I have better thing to do this weekend.

Peace

LOL I'm not a troll I just enjoy getting under your skin because it's soooo easy. :p Especially because you can't resist having the last word.