The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Basketball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Sun Mar 09, 2003, 09:15pm
We don't rent pigs

Quote:
Originally posted by Mark Padgett
The last time I really laughed hard in a movie theater was when I saw Bambi. I especially liked the part where Bambi's mother got killed. That was really funny.
Bambi's mother is dead? Thanks a lot, you just ruined the movie for the rest of us.

Lonesome Dove
Old Mon Mar 10, 2003, 11:04pm
Official Forum Member

Re: a strong dislike with a strange origin

Quote:
Originally posted by just another ref
Quote:
Originally posted by theshortbaldref
You havent't lived until you stop at the Jersey Lilly in Ingomar, MT (population -3) for the homemade bean soup washed down with a budlight.
Every time I hear bean soup I remember that it was what they fed Matt Dillon for his first meal one of the many times he was unjustly imprisoned, working in Judge Brooker's mine. Just didn't look too appetizing there.
My brother official, may we invite you to great nothingness of southeastern Montana. Check Blackhawk 357's hunting website, signup, and come yonder. Matt Dillon would have committed crimes to get into Judge Brooker's mine if Old Bill Seward (may he rest in peace) had been building the bean soup with his home-grown lentls. And let's not forget the sheepdip hors d'oeuvres all in a a one-restaurant ghosttown once proclaimed as "The wool capital of the world". Need to take a dump? the excitement is just beginning as you trek to the outdoor biffies referred to affectionately as the bull and heffer pens. Snakes are optional, good times are mandatory.

[Edited by theshortbaldref on Mar 11th, 2003 at 05:24 PM]
Old Tue Mar 11, 2003, 09:32am
Official Forum Member

hey shortbaldref, how "southeastern" in MT?? I used to call Alzada home.....now SE wyoming (cheyenne)..
Old Tue Mar 11, 2003, 09:40am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by cmathews
hey shortbaldref, how "southeastern" in MT?? I used to call Alzada home.....now SE wyoming (cheyenne)..
The short bald guy and I are in Rosebud County which borders Powder River County. We are just a bit northwest of your old stomping grounds at Alzada. The "bean soup" referred to is north of Forsyth in a little town ?? called Ingomar, half way to Roundup on the Musselshell River.

Blackhawk
Old Tue Mar 11, 2003, 09:44pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Blackhawk357
Quote:
Originally posted by cmathews
The short bald guy and I are in Rosebud County which borders Powder River County. We are just a bit northwest of your old stomping grounds at Alzada. The "bean soup" referred to is north of Forsyth in a little town ?? called Ingomar, half way to Roundup on the Musselshell River.

Blackhawk
Uh....do you guys have running water and electricity out there?
Old Tue Mar 11, 2003, 10:03pm
Official Forum Member

Uh....do you guys have running water and electricity out there?
[/B][/QUOTE]

Damn dude! We even have toilet paper, the Simpsons, and stage coaches twice a day! We uptown, brutha!!