The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Basketball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Fri Jul 22, 2011, 06:14am
Official Forum Member

Basketball Training Officers / Directors That .......

want to set up a network for trading / creating training materials for high school association meeetings. I am a training director of a metro Atlanta HS basketball associtation and am looking to network with others across the country to improve the quality officiating in local HS associations.

I already have a website developed and many training PowerPoints, hadouts,etc.... I am looking to add to and refine existing training materials.

Needless to say, for this partnership to work you have to give as much as you take. Loking for trainers that are willing to contribute as much as they take. You interested? send me a message and a way to contact you. I am looking at getting this started asap.