The Official Forum

The Official Forum (https://forum.officiating.com/)
-   Basketball (https://forum.officiating.com/basketball/)
-   -   Keeping the records straight... (https://forum.officiating.com/basketball/65992-keeping-records-straight.html)

dailydoseofLZ Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:21am

Keeping the records straight...

I have been lurking around this forum for several years. When I originally registered I was not allowed to participate, only read. My friend M&M, even went as far as contacting a couple of muckity mucks to try and find out why I was not allowed to participate. It could be (I suppose) that they knew I was a friend of his and thought it would be in the best interest of this forum to keep a thumb on me (guility by association of knowing M&M).

Anyway, I just wanted to make it known on this forum that I am NOT mikeb. M&M, you know me as Mike B. but I am not mikeb on this forum. So please, if anyone else knows me, don't confuse me with him. And mikeb, this is in no way meant to be disrespectful to you. Just want to clarify....

Raymond Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:28am

Does this mean that you will now be posting posts to the forum?

dailydoseofLZ Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:31am

After years of reading the posts and the following banter, I will be VERY careful of the battles I choose....

Adam Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:41am

Quote:

Originally Posted by dailydoseofLZ (Post 745496)
After years of reading the posts and the following banter, I will be VERY careful of the battles I choose....

jump in, have fun.

Mark Padgett Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:48am

If you want to be popular here, be sure to criticize officials for not calling enough reaches and over-the-backs.

Jurassic Referee Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:43am

Quote:

Originally Posted by dailydoseofLZ (Post 745494)
My friend M&M....

well, there's one strike against you already.

Not to mention that I'm amazed.....amazed, I tell ya.....totally amazed....that M&M actually has a friend.

Adam Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:50am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jurassic Referee (Post 745525)

Not to mention that I'm amazed.....amazed, I tell ya.....totally amazed....that M&M actually has a friend.

It's true, it's true.

JR is amazed.

26 Year Gap Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:42pm

Quote:

Don't you mean TWO?

Camron Rust Thu Mar 31, 2011 01:33pm

Quote:

You might want to check with M&M on that claim. He may deny it. ;)

BktBallRef Thu Mar 31, 2011 03:33pm

WTF is mikeb and why would we care whether you're him or not? <blockquote><hr noshade color=#cccccc><br><b><FONT size=2>

BLydic Thu Mar 31, 2011 04:00pm

dailydose is mike b., but not the forum member named mikeb. Even though M&M knows him to be mike b. and once got confused that mike b. was mikeb.

That doesn't change whether or not you care that mike b. is or isn't mikeb, I was just explaining wtf is mikeb.

Welpe Thu Mar 31, 2011 04:03pm

but is he Michael B.???? Questions that demand answers.

dailydoseofLZ Thu Mar 31, 2011 04:27pm

BLydic, that was very eloquently stated and was right on the money!

Welpe, the answer is YES,,, and I expect that mikeb is also as well....;)

BktBallRef Thu Mar 31, 2011 04:41pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLydic (Post 745605)
dailydose is mike b., but not the forum member named mikeb. Even though M&M knows him to be mike b. and once got confused that mike b. was mikeb.

That doesn't change whether or not you care that mike b. is or isn't mikeb, I was just explaining wtf is mikeb.

Actually you didn't explain WTF mikeb is, you just said Mike B. was not mikeb, so we still don't know WTF mikeb is. :o

Mark Padgett Thu Mar 31, 2011 04:45pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by BktBallRef (Post 745612)
Actually you didn't explain WTF mikeb is, you just said Mike B. was not mikeb, so we still don't know WTF mikeb is. :o

No, we don't, but I think he lives near this place.

http://fineartamerica.com/images-sma...ael-ledray.jpg