The Official Forum

The Official Forum (https://forum.officiating.com/)
-   Basketball (https://forum.officiating.com/basketball/)
-   -   test (https://forum.officiating.com/basketball/6413-test.html)

newflyer Sat Nov 30, 2002 09:27pm

could someone email me their answers for the 2002-03 basketball rules examination- part 1

email them to [email protected]

BigDave Sat Nov 30, 2002 09:41pm

Quote:

Originally posted by newflyer
could someone email me their answers for the 2002-03 basketball rules examination- part 1

gotta love integrity...

BktBallRef Sat Nov 30, 2002 09:44pm

Quote:

Why?

Mark Padgett Sat Nov 30, 2002 10:21pm

Quote:

Here's my answers: true and false.

newflyer Sat Nov 30, 2002 11:31pm

because I would like to compare the answers with mine

I would to use the answers as a key

JRutledge Sat Nov 30, 2002 11:48pm

I have them for you.

Quote:

because I would like to compare the answers with mine

I would to use the answers as a key

I just sent you and email. Hope that helps.

Peace

RecRef Sat Nov 30, 2002 11:57pm

:confused: What is wrong with the guy asking? My association has them on line for anyone to see.

BktBallRef Sun Dec 01, 2002 12:31am

Quote:

Originally posted by RecRef
:confused: What is wrong with the guy asking? My association has them on line for anyone to see.
Nothing wrong with asking. Is there anything wrong with asking why?

Some associations use the exam for testing and rating purposes. Has your association considered this?

dblref Sun Dec 01, 2002 12:50am

My association has them on-line "after" we get the results back from the state for Part I. They are pretty easy to figure out -- if you have an "X" through your answer, you missed it. :D

JRutledge Sun Dec 01, 2002 01:41am

Nothing at all.

Quote:

Absolutely nothing with asking about a stupid test. If someone has a problem with it, they should not answer the question or respond to the post. Not all states make a big deal out of it. And if they do, if anyone wants to find the information, they usually can. You cannot stop all information be dispersed on the internet.

Peace

RecRef Sun Dec 01, 2002 12:56pm

Quote:

Originally posted by BktBallRef
Quote:

Nothing wrong with asking. Is there anything wrong with asking why?

Some associations use the exam for testing and rating purposes. Has your association considered this?

Yes they have. That is why we do not have this years Part II online. Being realistic, if one has this years Part 1 and the ARS software, which covers '97-'98 to '01-'01, you have almost all of the questions that are going to be asked.
---
BTW, stepping away from basketball for a moment, would you mind changing your animated tag. With the recent sniper shootings on the East Cost I don’t find it humorous.

BktBallRef Sun Dec 01, 2002 01:19pm

Quote:

Yes they have. That is why we do not have this years Part II online. Being realistic, if one has this years Part 1 and the ARS software, which covers '97-'98 to '01-'01, you have almost all of the questions that are going to be asked.
What has that got to do with it? Probably most of the questions and answers to Part 2 are on there as well. But it's not the same as posting the exam and the answers in easy to copy form. So, you put Part 1 up but not part 2. Yep, that makes a lot of sense. (Note the sarcasm)

The animated signature has nothing to do with anything, other than just a satirical comment to the state of discussion boards. You're being a little over dramatic, IMHO. But since we live in the United States of the Offended, I see if I can find a different one in the coming days. It's time for something new anyway.

RookieDude Sun Dec 01, 2002 02:08pm

[QUOTE]Originally posted by BktBallRef [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]But since we live in the United States of the Offended, I see if I can find a different one in the coming days.[QUOTE]

...Not that I have to defend BktBallRef, I'm sure he is Very capable...but the little sucker that machine gunned the "smiley face" dude was merely "Protecting" himself from an "Attack" by said "smiley face" dude when he tried to drop the bomb on the little green sucker. Actually, a good lawyer would say the bomb was already dropped...thus, no apparent threat was there...thus, "excessive use of force"...either way it's a stretch to say the little green sucker "sniped" an innocent victim, such as was done "back east"!

Dude
P.S. It was time for a new Pic...;)

[Edited by RookieDude on Dec 1st, 2002 at 01:10 PM]