The Official Forum

The Official Forum (https://forum.officiating.com/)
-   Basketball (https://forum.officiating.com/basketball/)
-   -   Where's the dad-blasted chat room?? (https://forum.officiating.com/basketball/57823-wheres-dad-blasted-chat-room.html)

Juulie Downs Tue Apr 06, 2010 08:05pm

Where's the dad-blasted chat room??

What happened to the chat room?? The tournament isn't over yet, folks!!

Juulie Downs Tue Apr 06, 2010 08:13pm

Great, amazing game!! everyone should be watching!!!

Judtech Tue Apr 06, 2010 08:15pm

Im watching and glad I bet neither the OVER or UConn +15. So hopefully I will make some money
One of my fav officials is working the game

Juulie Downs Tue Apr 06, 2010 08:17pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Judtech (Post 672953)
Im watching and glad I bet neither the OVER or UConn +15. So hopefully I will make some money
One of my fav officials is working the game

WHo's that?

Juulie Downs Tue Apr 06, 2010 08:19pm

Stanford is playing very physical, but even so, didn't get into the bonus.

Really amazing game!! (and fun for Stanford fans!!)

Judtech Tue Apr 06, 2010 08:26pm

If you guess I'll tell you LOL. You never know who is trolling the board!!!:p All I will say is that not only is this person an obviously outstanding official, just a quality salt of the earth person.

Judtech Tue Apr 06, 2010 08:38pm

Great charge call. It was a little late, but that is a patient whistle and excellent call

Mark Padgett Tue Apr 06, 2010 09:00pm

Juulie - who are the hot moms on the UConn bench? :eek:

Rich Tue Apr 06, 2010 09:11pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juulie Downs (Post 672949)
What happened to the chat room?? The tournament isn't over yet, folks!!

The Stanley Cup playoffs don't start until next week.

grunewar Tue Apr 06, 2010 09:22pm

I was looking for it too Juulie.

Horrible first half. One of the worst I've ever seen. Uconn couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with a dead cat from five feet. Stanford had their chance but couldn't deliver the knockout blow.

UConn played a good second half and deserved the W.

MathReferee Tue Apr 06, 2010 09:30pm

Lisa Lobo just said to Gino, "you have been carrying around a John Wooden book in your man purse"...Gino Auriemma has a man purse? Is that what happens to a man working on the women's side?:D

Juulie Downs Tue Apr 06, 2010 09:35pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by AustinRef (Post 672972)
Lisa Lobo just said to Gino, "you have been carrying around a John Wooden book in your man purse"...Gino Auriemma has a man purse? Is that what happens to a man working on the women's side?:D

Uh, Aussie, try to keep up. That was Rebecca Lobo doing that interview. There is a Talking Head who does women's basketball whose name is LIsa, but she's black, pregnant, and has a much higher voice.

Bad Zebra Tue Apr 06, 2010 09:56pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by grunewar (Post 672970)
I was looking for it too Juulie.

Horrible first half. One of the worst I've ever seen. Uconn couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with a dead cat from five feet. Stanford had their chance but couldn't deliver the knockout blow.

UConn played a good second half and deserved the W.

Wow. I've been a UConn fan all my life and have to say that first half was the ugliest thing I've ever witnessed. They somehow managed to top the men this season as far as futility in that half. Hats off to Stanford. If Appel doesn't get injured, that game looks very different at the end.

Take the win and haul a$$ back to Storrs before the committee has second thoughts and gives Stanford a do over.

MathReferee Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:13pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juulie Downs (Post 672975)
Uh, Aussie, try to keep up. That was Rebecca Lobo doing that interview. There is a Talking Head who does women's basketball whose name is LIsa, but she's black, pregnant, and has a much higher voice.

I knew something didn't look right about that...:o For some reason I want to combine the basketball skills of Rebecca Lobo with the musical genius of Lisa Loeb. Weird, I know.

Judtech Wed Apr 07, 2010 01:01am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark Padgett (Post 672968)
Juulie - who are the hot moms on the UConn bench? :eek:

Chris Dailey is the one with the "big Texas" short hair.
Shea Ralph has longer hair and played at UConn
Marissa Moseby (?) has a 1000 watt smile.

Which one were you refering to?:D