The Official Forum

The Official Forum (https://forum.officiating.com/)
-   Basketball (https://forum.officiating.com/basketball/)
-   -   time to write on the chalkboard! (https://forum.officiating.com/basketball/56913-time-write-chalkboard.html)

vbzebra Thu Feb 04, 2010 08:22am

time to write on the chalkboard!

I feel like I need to stay after school/work and write for a brain fart:mad:

--I will not kick another backcourt call...you are where you are until you get to where you're going!
--I will not kick another backcourt call...you are where you are until you get to where you're going!

grunewar Thu Feb 04, 2010 08:22am

Way to go Bart!

Freddy Thu Feb 04, 2010 08:27am

Et tu, Brute

As Mark P. would attest, "Repetitio mater studiorum est." :D
Let me know which classroom you're in and I'll join you. I need to write "Get the number of the shooter. Get the number of the shooter. Get the number of the shooter." :o

vbzebra Thu Feb 04, 2010 08:31am

heck, maybe i'm on to something...anybody got anything else they want to write on the chalkboard? :eek:

dsqrddgd909 Thu Feb 04, 2010 08:36am

Quote:

Originally Posted by vbzebra (Post 658341)
heck, maybe i'm on to something...anybody got anything else they want to write on the chalkboard? :eek:

Look at partner before administering throw-in!

grunewar Thu Feb 04, 2010 09:04am

Not 99% of the time......

Always count players after subs come in. Always.

Bad Zebra Thu Feb 04, 2010 09:14am

I'm doing it maybe 50% of the time.

When at trail, get your arm up for a front court throw in.

representing Thu Feb 04, 2010 09:38am

do this about 60-70% of the time

Don't look at rim when Lead, look at players under the basket.

DLH17 Thu Feb 04, 2010 09:55am

Use a slow(er) whistle.

bbcof83 Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:16am

Don't shuffle

I will move with a purpose when working as the T or C!

Loudwhistle Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:46am

Quote:

Originally Posted by dsqrddgd909 (Post 658344)
Look at partner before administering throw-in!

Always look at clock after throwin to make sure its going!!

Scratch85 Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:51am

Take two Advil two hours before game time!

vbzebra Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:18pm

I forget who to copywright for this, but... "NO OVERTIME":D

grunewar Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:45pm

Forgot?

Quote:

Originally Posted by vbzebra (Post 658435)
I forget who to copywright for this, but... "NO OVERTIME":D

Go west young man. Go west! ;)

Mark Padgett Thu Feb 04, 2010 01:05pm

"Advantage/Disadvantage - it's a disadvantage to stop the clock". ;)