The Official Forum

The Official Forum (https://forum.officiating.com/)
-   Basketball (https://forum.officiating.com/basketball/)
-   -   Looking for something to do this Saturday? (https://forum.officiating.com/basketball/52764-looking-something-do-saturday.html)

Mark Padgett Wed Apr 08, 2009 03:39pm

Looking for something to do this Saturday?
 
Be sure to check out the videos.

Nike Hoop Summit - HOME

Juulie Downs Wed Apr 08, 2009 06:51pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark Padgett (Post 594861)
Be sure to check out the videos.

Nike Hoop Summit - HOME

Thanks for reminding me, Mark. I'd rather stay home and watch the paint dry.

IREFU2 Thu Apr 09, 2009 08:06am

Golf anyone?????

Ref Ump Welsch Thu Apr 09, 2009 08:24am

Quote:

Originally Posted by IREFU2 (Post 594938)
Golf anyone?????

Aye, the Masters is this weekend! Woot!

grunewar Fri Apr 10, 2009 06:56am

Quote:

Originally Posted by IREFU2 (Post 594938)
Golf anyone?????

Played yesterday. Can't believe how incredibly sore my upper body is this morning......

Guess I've got to get back in "golf shape." (you know, i.e Craig Sadler, John Daly) :rolleyes:

IREFU2 Fri Apr 10, 2009 07:56am

Quote:

Originally Posted by grunewar (Post 595096)
Played yesterday. Can't believe how incredibly sore my upper body is this morning......

Guess I've got to get back in "golf shape." (you know, i.e Craig Sadler, John Daly) :rolleyes:

I know what you mean, I hit some at the range and I am still sore as well!!!!!

Mark Padgett Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:00pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by IREFU2 (Post 595115)
I know what you mean, I hit some at the range and I am still sore as hell!!!!!

Fixed it for ya'.

Mark Padgett Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:02pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by grunewar (Post 595096)
Played yesterday. Can't believe how incredibly sore my upper body is this morning......

Guess I've got to get back in "golf shape." (you know, i.e Craig Sadler, John Daly) :rolleyes:

The old M.C. on "What's My Line" was a golfer? I did not know that.

http://rockermouse.com/johndaly.jpg

Ref Ump Welsch Mon Apr 13, 2009 07:40am

Boy, was the Masters a goodie this year. Padgett probably had his OT heart attack when it went to sudden death playoff. :D


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:54pm.



Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0 RC1