The Official Forum

The Official Forum (https://forum.officiating.com/)
-   Basketball (https://forum.officiating.com/basketball/)
-   -   Got a Tourney Game (https://forum.officiating.com/basketball/52212-got-tourney-game.html)

Terrapins Fan Wed Mar 11, 2009 09:32pm

Got a Tourney Game

I was blessed enough to get a tournament game ( Actually 2 ). It's a girls tourney, but several of the best girls teams on the east coast will be there. Many of the players end up going Division I.

If you know about the A.C.I.T. ( Alhambra Catholic Invitational Tournament-Home ), It's the girls version of that. It's my first time. I am excited to see a higher quality of girls games.

Wish me luck. And thanks for all the great advice here.

Mark Padgett Wed Mar 11, 2009 09:47pm

Congrats. Just make sure the special tournament rules disallow overtimes.

GoodwillRef Thu Mar 12, 2009 05:52am

Congrats...hopefully your games will not interfer with you watching any of the Maryland NIT games on ESPN2.

grunewar Thu Mar 12, 2009 06:10am

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoodwillRef (Post 587559)
Congrats...hopefully your games will not interfer with you watching any of the Maryland NIT games on ESPN2.

Shot, over! Shot, out!

Ouch!! ;)

mick Thu Mar 12, 2009 08:33am

Attaboy, Terp Fan !

rockyroad Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:33am

Quote:

Ouch. That's gonna leave a mark!!

Congrats Terp Fan! Enjoy it!!:)

bradfordwilkins Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:06pm

Quote:

Wow uncalled for! haha NC State is beatable... next up, Wake Forest, beatable... then Duke, obviously beatable... That should get us in haha!

fullor30 Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:18pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Terrapins Fan (Post 587493)
I was blessed enough to get a tournament game ( Actually 2 ). It's a girls tourney, but several of the best girls teams on the east coast will be there. Many of the players end up going Division I.

If you know about the A.C.I.T. ( Alhambra Catholic Invitational Tournament-Home ), It's the girls version of that. It's my first time. I am excited to see a higher quality of girls games.

Wish me luck. And thanks for all the great advice here.

Have fun!!

Mark Padgett Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:19pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by rockyroad (Post 587618)

I hope you don't mean me.

Forksref Thu Mar 12, 2009 02:44pm

Quote:

The Terps have already accepted a bid to our amateur tournament here in ND. I guess they didn't expect an NIT bid and took the best thing available. They play Notre Dame in the first round.

26 Year Gap Thu Mar 12, 2009 03:42pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by rockyroad (Post 587618)

Congrats Terp Fan! Enjoy it!!:)

Well, he said 'games'. Not as bad as saying 'game'.