The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Basketball

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Fri Feb 27, 2009, 12:45pm
certified Hot Mom tester

Exclamation Bet on HS game

No, not the officials. Tonight there's a girls opening playoff game between the school from which all my kids graduated (Tigard) and the school now attended by my oldest grandson (McNary). He's made a bet with his mom on the game. If his school wins, he gets to stay up an extra hour every night for two weeks and he doesn't have to make his bed during that time. If her alma mater wins, he has to clean all the bathrooms in the house and also make dinner for the entire family one night.

I can't wait to see who wins. Maybe I'll find out who the officials are and "talk" to them prior to the game. Naaa, not really.
Old Fri Feb 27, 2009, 12:54pm
9/11 - Never Forget

Send a message via Yahoo to grunewar
Need Help?

I went to the bottom of the Forum to look at "Similar Threads." I mean, what could be similar to this? I noted this one: Twenty technicals in one game - all for delay of game! Started by you naturally.

Man, we are some serioulsy warped people at times.......

Last edited by grunewar; Fri Feb 27, 2009 at 05:18pm. Reason: inserted URL
Old Fri Feb 27, 2009, 04:27pm
Ref Ump Welsch

And if we weren't warped, we wouldn't be basketball officials!