The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Basketball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Fri Jan 16, 2009, 02:06pm
Ref Ump Welsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by snorman75 View Post
I tossed a grandmother out of a 8th grade girls game a few year back. She would not stop mouthing off. It is still lore around the area.
I tossed a dad out of a Kindergarten game because he wouldn't stop mouthing off. Now his kid is in JH...and I don't normally do JH, guess I'll have to wait till he hits HS.
Old Fri Jan 16, 2009, 02:31pm
Official Forum Member

Red face

Did a middle schoole girls game once where with about 2 minutes to go it looked like we were headed to OT at 0-0! (I think the a/p's were in the mid 20's at that point). Luckily team A went on a roll down the stretch and ended up winning 6-0!

(yes, this was basketball).
Old Sat Jan 17, 2009, 01:07pm
Esteemed Forum Member

Thank God I Have A Good Day Job ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by derwil View Post
Bazillion jump balls/turn overs/fouls.
Husband and wife, who happens to be blond, are watching the news on television. There's a story about two Brazilian skydivers dying in a freak accident. Wife starts to sob uncontrollably. Husband asks her why she's sobbing. She says that this is a huge disaster, and is imagining the sorrow that those families are going through. After a few seconds, she asks her husband, "How many in a brazilian?".
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

“I was in prison and you came to visit me.” (Matthew 25:36)
Old Sat Jan 17, 2009, 01:32pm
Official Forum Member

Gotta love thoes blondes. Had a C team game the other day, score was 47-0. Good times. My first shut out. I get a little misty eyed just talking about it.
Old Sat Jan 17, 2009, 11:06pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juulie Downs View Post
Okay, okay, PA, you've had a rough week what with the cold weather and all. There, there. Let's find you a different website for a couple hours, okay? Here's a nice amusing YouTube topic, okay?

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...rch_type=&aq=f

You look at that for a few minutes and then have a nice cup of hot chocolate and read a little bit of Dave Barry or watch some SNL re-runs.

Sheez....

(someone tell that guy's wife to quit putting spray starch on his shorts...)
This gets my vote for post of the week.
Old Sun Jan 18, 2009, 06:19am
Fav theme: Roundball Rock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juulie Downs View Post
Okay, okay, PA, you've had a rough week what with the cold weather and all. There, there. Let's find you a different website for a couple hours, okay? Here's a nice amusing YouTube topic, okay?

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...rch_type=&aq=f

You look at that for a few minutes and then have a nice cup of hot chocolate and read a little bit of Dave Barry or watch some SNL re-runs.

Sheez....

(someone tell that guy's wife to quit putting spray starch on his shorts...)
JD: this is by far my fav so far. . . http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=dZX8YYQ7ejQ I think it's worth $10k on that Saget TV show.
Old Sun Jan 18, 2009, 09:48am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ref Ump Welsch View Post
Now his kid is in JH....
Juvenile hall? No surprise there.