The Official Forum

The Official Forum (https://forum.officiating.com/)
-   Basketball (https://forum.officiating.com/basketball/)
-   -   I can feel the Adrenaline..at least I think it's adrenaline (https://forum.officiating.com/basketball/39113-i-can-feel-adrenaline-least-i-think-its-adrenaline.html)

FrankHtown Wed Oct 24, 2007 04:28pm

I can feel the Adrenaline..at least I think it's adrenaline

FINALLY!!!!

Girl's High School start scrimmages Saturday. Games start November 5th.

Boy's start a week later...

Weather is turning cooler...High of 75 today....It's basketball time in Houston!!!

Splute Wed Oct 24, 2007 04:43pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by FrankHtown
FINALLY!!!!

Girl's High School start scrimmages Saturday. Games start November 5th.

Boy's start a week later...

Weather is turning cooler...High of 75 today....It's basketball time in Houston!!!

I feel your rush!! And the weather is awesome... good football weather too, if you like that sort of thing.:) The best part about the scrimmages we cover is they are almost all varsity level. This may be the only exposure to this level I get this year. Thats exciting.

Drizzle Wed Oct 24, 2007 05:17pm

Echo the sentiment here in Fort Worth. The great part about scrimmages is I get to practice using a 3-person crew at major schools before the season starts.

JFlores Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:04am

First game in Houston is on November 7th, first year official here. Still doing some baseball games which is pretty cool since its not so hot out there.

JRutledge Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:09am

I am still a month away for my season. It starts November 19. This weekend is the first week of the football playoffs.

Peace

Coltdoggs Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:13am

Indiana HS season tips off the night before Thanksgiving....I don't think they can practice until 11/1....A lot of open gym right now according to a coach buddy of mine....(I know, sounds crazy .....ref-coach...buddy)

Smitty Thu Oct 25, 2007 01:36pm

First association meeting is next Tuesday (10/30) here in Portland. Can't wait!

JRutledge Thu Oct 25, 2007 01:41pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smitty

Our basketball meetings have started October 11. Today will be the third meeting before the season. :D

Peace

Splute Thu Oct 25, 2007 02:19pm

My assignor just called and I am set from Nov 28th thru Dec 20, with follow up call due on Dec 2nd for more.:D

Mark Padgett Thu Oct 25, 2007 02:32pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smitty

Smitty - I see you are in Beaverton. If you want to work our Tigard kids rec league, let me know. Our first referee mtg is this Sunday night at the Tigard Library.

Junker Thu Oct 25, 2007 02:42pm

I'm feeling it here. College scrimmage tonight. I high school scrimmage and clinic for the biggest league I work Saturday. First "real" college game on November 10. I can't wait, but of course I have to get through my last week of football tomorrow night.