The Official Forum

The Official Forum (https://forum.officiating.com/)
-   Basketball (https://forum.officiating.com/basketball/)
-   -   Which pants do you like best? (https://forum.officiating.com/basketball/31281-pants-do-you-like-best.html)

refnrev Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:22pm

Which pants do you like best?

I only have a handful of games left this season and need some new pants for next year. I have worn Sansabelt (pleated and belted) dress pants for work for years. But, for the sake of discussion, which brand of pants do you like and why? And how do the CK, Honigs, or Smittys compare to Sansabelt? And sizewise do they run true, small, or large?

blindzebra Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:29pm

Sans, pleated, no belt...I'll buy nothing else.

Snake~eyes Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:38pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by blindzebra
Sans, pleated, no belt...I'll buy nothing else.

Where do you get those from?

blindzebra Sun Jan 28, 2007 02:41pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snake~eyes
Where do you get those from?

Where do you get Sansabelt pleated paints? Where can't you?

MJT Sun Jan 28, 2007 02:48pm

Sansabelt all the way!

Larks Sun Jan 28, 2007 05:10pm

Honig's B51AP

fonzzy07 Sun Jan 28, 2007 05:33pm

No Pants are the best pants.:eek: HaHA sorry someone had to say it.

tjones1 Sun Jan 28, 2007 06:00pm

Honig's are the only pants I've ever worn. Haven't had any problems so I don't see myself switching, other than the fact I started with the B51s and I'm now wearing the B51APs.

Texas Aggie Sun Jan 28, 2007 07:05pm

I'll never buy another pair of sansabelts. I've had terrible wrinkle problems with them regardless of what I do.

refnrev Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:12am

Aggie,
Were your Sansabelts all polyester or a polyester/wool blend. I've never worn them to officiate, obviously, or I wouldn't be asking how people like them for that...but they ones I have for dress are among the best pants I've ever worn. One pair is almost ten years old and still look great!

Mark Padgett Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:22pm

Shorts and fishnets. 'Nuff said. :)

kbilla Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:27pm

love the ck athletic cut. i have a big butt/legs and they fit great...the ck's also seem to be much lighter and move better than other brands i have had....

Texas Aggie Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:37pm

rev: they're all poly, but they are the newest version of their pants -- bought last year. The old SBs I have that I bought from about 1989-94 or so never wrinkled.

refnrev Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:49pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texas Aggie
rev: they're all poly, but they are the newest version of their pants -- bought last year. The old SBs I have that I bought from about 1989-94 or so never wrinkled.

deecee Mon Jan 29, 2007 01:55pm

quick question regarding pleated v. nonpleated

do both partnes have to wear the same pants during a game?

and I dont mean share the same pair I mean both wear pleated or nonpleated