Go Back   The Official Forum > Basketball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Thu Dec 21, 2006, 06:21pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old School
Yes you do, that's why you keep responding..
I keep responding because I can. You are not going to stop me. BTW, you have responded to more of my posts in this thread and others than I have ever responded to you. What now?

Quote:
If you want to jump up and down and get in the way of the coach and your partner and it works for you, be my guest. Where did I ever say this? Let's not make up stuff.
It is called sarcasm. If you had much of a brain, you would have picked up on this.

Quote:
Don't care, it is okay to disagree.
Neither do I, but you responded. I guess you really really care.

Quote:
Don't recall ever asking you if you did.
But you pre-game this in all your "big games." So it must be something you are struggling with.

Quote:
My position is not to calm down a coach. I have stated that fairly clearly numerous times.
This is your exact quote,

Quote:
"If we got a volatile situation, we get the calling official out of there. The thinking is to protect the official, protect the coach, protect the integrity of the game, protect our game. If we can handle the situation without ejecting the coach, we are going to try. If the coach wants to air his concerns, he can air it to one of the non-calling officials. The non-calling officials job is to calm the coach and listen to the their concerns. 9 out of 10 times this works and we can continue the game w/o any ejections. In the one time it doesn't, we still follow our procedures and if we do it right, another official will signal the 2nd T."
Quote:
"I would never try to justify another referee's call. either I have definite knowledge or I don't. If I don't I say I don't.
What ever man.

Quote:
No, this is your perception.
I am not the only one that seems to have that impression of you.

Quote:
"No! again, you are the one trying to do all the convincing here. I merely state my position and stand by it, period.
He is the thing cappy, this is my real name. This is my real identity. I do not have a funny name to hide behind. I have actually worked with or been to camps with a few people on this site. Or there are people who know exactly who I am or people that have worked with me. I do not need to convince anyone of anything because you and others could look me up. You on the other hand have tried to make it seem like you know what you are talking about, but then you sound like some rookie that has never been in the fire. If you had, you would have never made the comments you did just in this thread alone.

Peace
Old Thu Dec 21, 2006, 06:47pm
In Memoriam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaqwells
Stop it! You're making my stomach hurt. This is just too funny. This is so over the top your cover is about to be blown.
Snaqs, the sad part is that he's actually serious.
Old Thu Dec 21, 2006, 08:03pm
certified Hot Mom tester

Please - MAKE IT STOP!!!