The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Basketball

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Fri Oct 27, 2006, 11:40am
Official Forum Member

Pre-game conference (3-man)

does anyone have a good Pre-game (3-man) on a file that i could print off and use? i used to have one but didn't save it to a file and now i can't find it! I know i could go and make one myself, but if someone already has one, would save a whole lot of time! thanks either post it or e'mail to [email protected]
Old Fri Oct 27, 2006, 12:28pm
MABO Member

Check the Similar Threads Below!

All references/comments are intended for educational purposes. Opinions are free.
Old Fri Oct 27, 2006, 12:48pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jritchie
does anyone have a good Pre-game (3-man) on a file that i could print off and use? i used to have one but didn't save it to a file and now i can't find it! I know i could go and make one myself, but if someone already has one, would save a whole lot of time! thanks either post it or e'mail to [email protected]
There is a good one on eofficials.com that you adapt for HS use pretty eaisly. You need to sign up for the site and then go to the affilliates area and click on NCAA womens basketball. The link is easy to find from there. You could cut and paste it to a word document and take out/add what you need.
Old Fri Oct 27, 2006, 02:07pm
Official Forum Member

love the one on eofficials, but there are so many differences between the two (men's and women's) that you almost have to type a whole new one out! why didn't they do this for the men's as well...that would of made things too easy i guess....