The Official Forum

The Official Forum (https://forum.officiating.com/)
-   Basketball (https://forum.officiating.com/basketball/)
-   -   degree title (https://forum.officiating.com/basketball/28706-degree-title.html)

welshref Fri Oct 06, 2006 07:21am

degree title

Hi Everyone,

I'm a student that referees national league basketball in england. I am in the middle of choosing my title for my degree and was thinking of doing it on refereeing and was wondering if anyone had topic areas that would be of use to research. Look forward to your replys, hope everyone is looking forward to the new season

Regards

Welshref

RookieDude Fri Oct 06, 2006 08:08am

Quote:

Originally Posted by welshref
Hi Everyone,

I'm a student that referees national league basketball in england. I am in the middle of choosing my title for my degree and was thinking of doing it on refereeing and was wondering if anyone had topic areas that would be of use to research. Look forward to your replys, hope everyone is looking forward to the new season

Regards

Welshref

How do Officials know which eating/drinking establishment is just right for the guys/gals to meet at after the big game? ;)

SamIAm Fri Oct 06, 2006 08:10am

Quote:

Originally Posted by welshref
Hi Everyone,

Regards

Welshref

Please explain what "choosing your title for my degree" is. I didn't have a choice here in the states.

REFVA Fri Oct 06, 2006 09:15am

Quote:

Do you mean a title for a report/research paper?

Jimgolf Fri Oct 06, 2006 02:41pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by REFVA
Do you mean a title for a report/research paper?

I think he means his thesis, if he spoke English. :rolleyes:

refnrev Sat Oct 07, 2006 01:01pm

One of my soccer parners, a 2 time state championship game worker, is doing one on violence in sports.

Mark Padgett Sat Oct 07, 2006 03:26pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by refnrev
One of my soccer parners, a 2 time state championship game worker, is doing one on violence in sports.

I did mine on violins in sports and how it affects our natural racehorses. :p

Back In The Saddle Sat Oct 07, 2006 04:56pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark Padgett
I did mine on violins in sports and how it affects our natural racehorses. :p

There is just too much sax and violins in sports today :P

Mwanr1 Mon Oct 09, 2006 03:18pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by refnrev

In UK, is "football"!

tjones1 Mon Oct 09, 2006 07:01pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mwanr1
In UK, is "football"!

True, if refnrev lived overseas. However, I believe he's in Illinois (unless he moved again ;)).