The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Basketball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Fri Jul 20, 2001, 01:28am
Official Forum Member

Question

If any one out there can help me out here you would be awsome. (Being a college student) it is sometimes difficult for me to afford vacations. What I am trying to do is find annual tournaments during summer and Christmas break in CA, OR, CO, NV, WY, NY, and maybe MT. the ones I am looking for are the ones that are usually put on by the host high school, because they are held at basically the same week same place year after year. I tried this method out in Vegas and it works great, I'm going up there again next week. Sooo, if anyone wants to donate contact people to me, I'll return the favor if you ever come out to AZ, I'm not trying to take games away from the locals, just pick up a couple-few games in a week to eat off of....and prevent myself from suffering whistle withdrawal....the symptoms can get pretty bad. Anywho, thanks in advance.
Old Fri Jul 20, 2001, 09:25pm
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to Tim Roden
The BCI tournament in Colorado Springs is a good one for the summer. I think they are playing now. Send me an email and I will try to get you a contact for next year. Sorry, basketball is not played over christmas break there.